Sign in to follow this  
guatoman

lot of questions

hello, I'm new here.

I 've been playing this game for some months mostly alone and every time new questions and doubts arise.

when it comes to faq I find the answers but most of the time it's because of my misinterpretation of the rules 

Is there some place in this forum where I can ask all of my questions?

thank you

Posted (edited)

Both this forum and the Board Game Geek Arkham Horror Card Game rules forum are very active.  Board Game Geek has a ‘new users read this” summary that has been put together by users. When I get to my computer, I will post a direct link. For questions on a specific card, Arkham DB is a good source for rules clarifications, but I don’t know if there is as much Q&A, just summaries of rulings from FFG.

Aaron

[EDIT: Added Links]

Also, note that I am not sending you away from this forum because I believe this forum is not good, just that you have already found this forum, so here are some other places to look.

Arkham Horror Forums on Board Game Geek (often shortened to BGG)

FAQ for New Players <- you probably want to look through this before posting on the BGG forums

ArkhamDB

Edited by Eeyogre
added links

19 hours ago, guatoman said:

Is there some place in this forum where I can ask all of my questions?

Welcome! There are no sub-forums for Arkham Horror: The Card Game, so please feel free to ask them here and I'm sure someone will do their best to answer.

In my experience no-one here will be mad at you for asking for help, no matter how simple the question, and you'll probably receive some helpful pointers towards good resources for newer players. This forum, and the community around the game in general, generally seems to be very welcoming and helpful.

ever vigilant:   After playing Ever Vigilant you play up to 3 assets as a part of playing Ever Vigilant.    It's not precisely the same as playing those cards as "fast",  but it works in mostly the same way.  

combat training:   Other investigators are free to play their own composure cards.   Whenever the game says "Limit..."   it is referring to a limit for each investigator.    "Group Limit"   is the term used if it wants to indicate that something is shared between the team.