librarian101

Asmodee changing distribution and some price increases.

1 hour ago, librarian101 said:

Uh, so if you have a bad Tantive IV dial you are screwed??

https://icv2.com/articles/news/view/45388/asmodee-ends-parts-replacement-services-its-games

Because I still have no word that I'll get the replacement dial I requested 3 MONTHS AGO.

9 minutes ago, Darth Meanie said:

Uh, so if you have a bad Tantive IV dial you are screwed??

https://icv2.com/articles/news/view/45388/asmodee-ends-parts-replacement-services-its-games

Because I still have no word that I'll get the replacement dial I requested 3 MONTHS AGO.

Pretty much. They claim submissions from before the cutover date would be honored, but I’ve seen no evidence and not a single person with a correct Tantive dial.

Only the conversion kit dials have correct tantive dials.

42 minutes ago, ScummyRebel said:

Pretty much. They claim submissions from before the cutover date would be honored, but I’ve seen no evidence and not a single person with a correct Tantive dial.

Only the conversion kit dials have correct tantive dials.

When FFG had to replace all the Legion Dewback bases, it took like 3-4 months or something. And that was noticed before copies went out to retailers.

13 minutes ago, Timathius said:

There also was not a global pandemic in the middle of the production of the replacements for these.... 

Yup. Huge manufacturers are all struggling. Walmart, Amazon, Apple. If they’re hurting I wouldn’t be too upset about what FFG gets done until sometime around spring 2021.

16 minutes ago, Timathius said:

Yeeeeaaaa Spikey bits is not where I would go for an opinion piece on... well anything really 

No idea, never heard of it before.

30 minutes ago, Timathius said:

Yeeeeaaaa Spikey bits is not where I would go for an opinion piece on... well anything really 

The chart of pricing on it isn’t opinion, even if the rest may be. FWIW you can see what ends up going up