Sign in to follow this  
Herowannabe

Armada: Clone Wars announcement at GAMA

15 minutes ago, sasska said:

What do you think, when will they announce starting sets with articles (or something similar)? Can't wait for it!

We MIGHT see a tease at Gencon followed by a teaser article but I wouldn't expect a full article until the quarter before it actually releases. So Q4 this year?

I can't find any tweets or GAMA posts about this - can you point me at something besides this picture?  I didn't see FFG on the list for presenters, but I don't know if my searches are looking in the right place.

Thanks!

24 minutes ago, sithkhan said:

I can't find any tweets or GAMA posts about this - can you point me at something besides this picture?  I didn't see FFG on the list for presenters, but I don't know if my searches are looking in the right place.

Thanks!

It wasn't FFG, it was Asmodee, as the presenter.

14 hours ago, Herowannabe said:

Just announced. To be released Q4 of this year. 

Merry Christmas everyone. :) 

89837068_10157167252724607_1818408742748

Hmmmmm... I wonder if this means the Acclamator will be in the Clone Wars core set.

I was really hoping for the Venator and Providence in the core set.

Perhaps this just means the Acclamator assault ship and C70 Charger corvette will be in Wave 1.

20 minutes ago, Reavern said:

Hmmmmm... I wonder if this means the Acclamator will be in the Clone Wars core set.

I was really hoping for the Venator and Providence in the core set.

Perhaps this just means the Acclamator assault ship and C70 Charger corvette will be in Wave 1.

Just as the ISD and MC80 didn’t come in the original core set, I wouldn’t expect the Providence or Venator to appear in the Clone Wars core set. Having seen this promotional art, I’m now wondering if the core set will be an Acclamator, Consular cruiser, and Munificent Banking Clan frigate? All are pretty iconic, as far as the Clone Wars is concerned anyway.