R3dReVenge

Inferno Squad and Clan Wren leaked IMAGES

2 minutes ago, RyantheFett said:

Interesting with how pricey they are. My guess is they have 3 unique units in a box since that would equal about three commander/operative boxes. Either that or they come with a crap ton of stuff.

They’re the same cost as the new P2 clones and B2 droids.

It is just the price hike of switching to the hard plastic sprues.

Just now, RyantheFett said:

Interesting with how pricey they are. My guess is they have 3 unique units in a box since that would equal about three commander/operative boxes. Either that or they come with a crap ton of stuff.

Well, we're pretty sure these are Special Forces and those can come with multiple unit cards/configs. They also can likely contain specific sculpts for named characters which have unique heads/components (Sabine's mother and brother for Wren, Hask and Del for Inferno), but yeah, I'd love to see a spread here, since box art tells us very little. 

Looks like the rumors are true. While another special forces unit is fun, I would rather see some attention given to commandos and wookies who rarely see compeditive play

I have both Rebel and Imperial armies and I am pretty excited for these sets.  I am really interested if like the ARCs will we get some named upgrade characters for each faction?  Do Rebels get red armor saves (likely), is inferno squad white armor saves?  

14 minutes ago, Uetur said:

I have both Rebel and Imperial armies and I am pretty excited for these sets.  I am really interested if like the ARCs will we get some named upgrade characters for each faction?  Do Rebels get red armor saves (likely), is inferno squad white armor saves?  

We don't know stats yet obviously, but I would be absolutely shocked if Inferno Squad doesn't have red saves. For one thing, we know Iden has a red save, so it follows that the rest would as well. 

Inferno probably w/ Red Saves no surge like a lot of Imperial units (and just like Iden), maybe Nimble like she is too though. 

Clan Wren minimum Red Save with Impervious, possibly surges. They're decked out in the same kit as Sabine and Boba. Also can probably Jump either via upgrades or inherently. 

Since Iden can do it, Inferno Squad can probably Infiltrate?

3 hours ago, Uetur said:

Clan wren is gonna have red save. Question is surge or not?

I predict red save no surge. Surge- hit, speed 3 jump 2 and range 2 guns. Weak melee attack, prob 1 black. Courage 2, maybe impervious. 

12 minutes ago, Shadowshand said:

I wonder if Clan Wren can only be used (ie:detachment) if you are playing with Sabine, or Inferno Squad with Iden?

I'm pretty confident you don't need to field Sabine or Iden to have access to these units. If there's any shenanigans of that nature going on here, it's that you can only have one unit of Clan Wren or Inferno Squad in a list.

34 minutes ago, thepopemobile100 said:

I'm pretty confident you don't need to field Sabine or Iden to have access to these units. If there's any shenanigans of that nature going on here, it's that you can only have one unit of Clan Wren or Inferno Squad in a list.

If anything idea will also be a member of inferno squad

3 hours ago, Shadowshand said:

I wonder if Clan Wren can only be used (ie:detachment) if you are playing with Sabine, or Inferno Squad with Iden?

I cant imagine that FFG would ever print a separate box of minis that could only be played if you have another mini from a different purchase.

I would like to think that they might do something like they have done with Jyn's blaster where an upgrade or unit gets a discount if you happen to include another specific thing in your army, so say you play clan wren and Sabine in your army you get a combined discount of a certain amount of points.