Sign in to follow this  
Ccwebb

Leia is a i5?

Just got Hotshots and Aces pack; Why is Leia a i5?  In the movies she flies the Falcon once(?), ESB while Han/Chewie are repairing it.   In comics I think she flies a Ywing and an N-1, but not in combat?

Thoughts?

(didn’t know where else to post this question)

This is as unrelated to Squadbuilding as it gets... Really.

Also - recalled for the hundredth time - Initiative is no longer labeled as Pilot Skill precisely because it is not supposed to represent the Pilot Skill of the pilot. 

To correctly represent Pilot Skill, you'd have to provide different pilots with different dials (Han probably should do Koios with his eyes closed compared to a generic pilot). 

Posted (edited)

Best place is probably the main forum.  That's totally fine for anything that doesn't obviously belong somewhere else.

Anyhow, yeah, what @Ryfterek said.  Initiative is simply how early you shoot.  Doesn't mean someone is a better pilot than someone else, and doesn't necessarily represent how skilled someone is at all the knobs and levers and dials of flying.

Meanwhile, Leia is really intuitive and can adapt to bad situations pretty quickly.  Sounds like high initiative to me.

Edited by theBitterFig