syrath

Padme/Luke/Leia

I know that this has already been a thing in the game but I, personally, think of Vader/Anakin as two different personalities and at least on ANH he didn't know Leia and Luke were his children, however Padme was aware of Luke and Leia, even if the opposite wasn't true, and she may end up having to kill her children.

Posted (edited)

Luke could also kill his sister, or himself. Veers could kill Vader...with mirror matches the game already didn't make sense. Heck, Han being able to kill the Emperor doesn't even really make sense in the "proper" factions facing each other.

Edited by Platinum_V

2 hours ago, Caimheul1313 said:

Luckily, the term used in the rules is "defeat" not kill. Clearly they are just forced to retreat when they take their last wound. 😜

Wow so even tho Luke has been beaten down and forced to retread innumerable times he has never been killed thats pretty lucky i gotta say🤣

You can’t think this deep about a game. Not unless you’re into it for the “historical” (fiction can’t really be historical, but canonically valid) recreation. And even then, it’s still too abstract and not going to be exactly like the universe on screen.

Legion battles look great when they don’t have mirror match ups, but tournaments dictate that as an inevitability.

1 hour ago, Darth Sanguis said:

Still better than Luke vs. Luuke 

I foresee two possibilities. One, coming face to face with himself would put him into shock and he'd pass out. Or two, the encounter could create a time paradox, the result of which could cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space-time continuum and destroy the entire universe! Granted, that's worst-case scenario. The destruction might in fact be very localized, limited to merely destroying a galaxy far, far away.