Sign in to follow this  
Derrault

Missing Avengers members (founders, 60s, 70s, 80s, west coast, post-inferno

Seems like the most glaring omissions are the two remaining founding members.

Missing Avengers members:
Ant-Man (Founder)
Wasp (Founder)

Quicksilver (1960s recruit)
Scarlet Witch (1960s recruit)
Swordsman (1960s recruit)
Black Knight (1960s recruit)

Mantis (1970s recruit)
Beast (1970s recruit)
Moondragon (1970s recruit)
Two-Gun Kid (1970s recruit)

Captain Marvel (Monica Rambeau) (1980s recruit)
Starfox (1980s recruit)
Namor (1980s recruit)
Doctor Druid (1980s recruit)

Thing (West Coast Avenger recruit)
Moon Knight (West Coast Avenger recruit)
Firebird (West Coast Avenger recruit)

Demolition Man (Post-Inferno recruit)
Forgotten One (Post-Inferno recruit)
Mister Fantastic (Post-Inferno recruit)
Invisible Woman (Post-Inferno recruit)
U.S. Agent (Post-Inferno recruit)
Quasar (Post-Inferno recruit)
Human Torch (Post-Inferno recruit)
Sersi (Post-Inferno recruit)
Stingray (Post-Inferno recruit)

It’s obviously based more on the MCU right now, Ms Marvel aside. They said the story box is going to be a tie-up/move away from Avengers focus. 
The Fantastic Four members aren’t going to be introduced as anything but F4 members. Thats how most would know them.

On 3/7/2020 at 9:44 AM, Hyperjayman said:

It’s obviously based more on the MCU right now, Ms Marvel aside. They said the story box is going to be a tie-up/move away from Avengers focus. 
The Fantastic Four members aren’t going to be introduced as anything but F4 members. Thats how most would know them.

Yeah, I have to agree that we're unlikely to get F4 as anything other than that. Doctor Strange, Hulk, Hakweye, etc don't have Defenders as a trait in addition to Avengers. If we eventually get second versions of the same hero with the same alter-ego, we might get some of those alternative traits, but I think the first appearance of each will be following the most notable appearances of each character, for the most part.

Posted (edited)

The mutants and FF character are probably being held off until they visit those themes.  Mantis and Moondragon are probably waiting for the GotG theme to come into the game.  Sersi and Black Knight have a chance of making the game considering they have a movie coming.

That said I'm surprised we haven't seen Ant-Man and The Wasp yet.  They are founders and appear in the MCU.  I agree feels like we should get those two at some point if we are in the Avengers themed releases.  Not sure where they would appear if not here.  I guess an Ant-Man (Scott) was briefly a GotG member, but that's hardly how most people categorize him.

I'm hoping we get a Nextwave themed box and that's where Monica appears.  Give me The Captain :)

Edited by phillos

1 hour ago, phillos said:

The mutants and FF character are probably being held off until they visit those themes.  Mantis and Moondragon are probably waiting for the GotG theme to come into the game.  Sersi and Black Knight have a chance of making the game considering they have a movie coming.

That said I'm surprised we haven't seen Ant-Man and The Wasp yet.  They are founders and appear in the MCU.  I agree feels like we should get those two at some point if we are in the Avengers themed releases.  Not sure where they would appear if not here.  I guess an Ant-Man (Scott) was briefly a GotG member, but that's hardly how most people categorize him.

I'm hoping we get a Nextwave themed box and that's where Monica appears.  Give me The Captain :)

Maybe they are the 2 hero in the uncoming story box?

On 3/7/2020 at 10:44 AM, Hyperjayman said:

Also She-Hulk

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, phillos said:

It would be lovely if there are the two heroes said to be in the upcoming story box, and would be a good way to cap out the current theme.

Nextwave would be incredible. Also an excuse to include Devil Dinosaur (or well, his alleged clone), and Rorkannu and his Mindless Ones as villains. Also want Elsa Bloodstone on the hero side.

But sadly, I expect Nextwave isn't that high on the list, nor are repeats of existing hero names (with different alter-egos). I think we'll be left frustrated waiting awhile for Monica.

EDIT: LOL, I bet we get Great Lakes Avengers before Nextwave.

Edited by CaptainJaguarShark

1 hour ago, Radix2309 said:

You forgot Living Lightning

I mean, it’s copied from Wikipedia with only the heroes who are allies or heroes removed, so I’d say they forgot Living Lightning :)

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Radix2309 said:

You forgot Living Lightning

He's pretty much a nobody.

Hardly worth mentioning on the above lists, and there are plenty other Avengers (West Coast or otherwise) to mention before getting to Living Lighting

Edited by Majushi