Sign in to follow this  
Hedgehogmech

Photo (and logo) competition!

Posted (edited)

We are running a photo competition throughout March at the Armada UK & Ireland Facebook group!

Post up your best Armada pictures and you could win one of nine awesome alt alt ship cards. We're also looking for a new logo if you fancy flexing your graphic design skills, and potentially winning an alt art Ackbar...

You don't need to be in the UK or Ireland to be a member of the group everyone is welcome (though you do need to be a member to enter). So if you think you can take half-way decent photos then why not come along and give it a go!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/armadaukirl/

Edited by Hedgehogmech

22 hours ago, Rmcarrier1 said:

Can those of us who hate Facebook simply post here? ;)

I'm afraid not! We're trying to really grow our community - which means more members and great content in the group. However, feel free to put your pics up here too - people will still appreciate them, even if you can't win a prize...

@Admiral Calkins That's a seriously impressive fleet, and some great paint jobs

@Triangular That looks like an awesome game

On 3/5/2020 at 6:57 PM, Hedgehogmech said:

We are running a photo competition throughout March at the Armada UK & Ireland Facebook group!

Post up your best Armada pictures and you could win one of nine awesome alt alt ship cards. We're also looking for a new logo if you fancy flexing your graphic design skills, and potentially winning an alt art Ackbar...

You don't need to be in the UK or Ireland to be a member of the group everyone is welcome (though you do need to be a member to enter). So if you think you can take half-way decent photos then why not come along and give it a go!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/armadaukirl/

Sent a request cos I want to be a member but I have no reply 😢

5 hours ago, Dark Stoke said:

Sent a request cos I want to be a member but I have no reply 😢

There are several requests whoere people ahven't confirmed they agree with the group rules, are you one of those?

24 minutes ago, Hedgehogmech said:

There are several requests whoere people ahven't confirmed they agree with the group rules, are you one of those?

Maybe, I need to retry ?