Messala

Epic dogfight rules

Hello,

Where can I find squad building rules for standard epic game ?
What are the rules for the fleet composition ? (Squad points, Epic points for huge ships etc... )

Is there any additional rules for 1vs1 or 2vs2 dogfights ?

Thak you in advance
Messala

The Epic Battles expansion has rules for wings (3+ ships flying in formation) and scenarios. The Huge Ships Conversion Kit and the huge ships (CR90 and C-ROC) have rules for huge ships. Rules (not scenarios) for both are posted on the FFG website for X-wing.

There are no "standard" rules for games involving huge ships. Instead, the Epic Battles expansion scenarios are designed for large-scale games that might include huge ships. The points per team/player vary by scenario, and many scenarios have time-sensitive objectives that end the game before it becomes just a 1000 point death match to a grinding end.

Huge ships are just added to the normal options for casual 200 point games.

7 hours ago, Messala said:

Where can I find squad building rules for standard epic game ?
What are the rules for the fleet composition ? (Squad points, Epic points for huge ships etc... )

The epic scenarios (rules online) just contain a maximum squad point number each side can field. There is no restriction on the number of ships or points spent on huge ships.

(Although I remember a one wing or huge ship restriction.)