1 hour ago, Tokra said:

You cannot nerf Sloane. The SJW would go crazy when they are nerfing a woman 😁.

(One reason Tua is still working after beeing vadered 😀)

They have Agate now so it's okay. They also don't cry loud enough to buff Leia?

3 hours ago, Truthiness said:

He sent me his list and is now in the Prime data. It is significantly different from other Morallo lists. The only out-of-activation mover is Squall and has not bid.

I'll get you the rest of the data as soon as I can.  I was the TO at Denver, and one of the players recorded all the fleet data and said he was going to 'get it to a guy on the forums', so I thought you already had it.  It might take a couple days, but I'm pretty sure they've saved the fleet lists for me in a file.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, The Jabbawookie said:

I mean, I wish my SSD had a third turbolaser slot too...

But yes, the SSD in general.

Your right, for some reason I thought the Exe-2 had 3. But alas.

Come play karnecks War Star Marmarder! Where the Sad Sorry Duck has 3 totallylaser upgrade slots!

Edited by Karneck

5 hours ago, Karneck said:

Your right, for some reason I thought the Exe-2 had 3. But alas.

Come play karnecks War Star Marmarder! Where the Sad Sorry Duck has 3 totallylaser upgrade slots!

The sad sorry @duck_bird?

On 3/3/2020 at 5:46 PM, The Jabbawookie said:

Kill the ships quickly.

It’s beastly in the right hands, but it’s still a Quasar and a VSD.  Even Tokra lost to a tanky Onager list.  Competitive data doesn’t reflect it being good (yet), so we simply don’t have a problem.

Yes it's one thing to have annoying cheese in a list, it's another for that to be anything but annoying cheese and help you win. Always gotta have plan beyond just the gimmicks in a list. If someone kills the ships quick, it can be a world of hurt after. 

On 3/3/2020 at 6:42 PM, Karneck said:

Yes, each time you play Leia the commander, you do need to state your intentions when you are resolving a command dial if you will or will not be using Leia's ability. Do not make assumptions your opponent will "figure it out". This helps both players ensure a proper game state.
Yes, you can decide NOT to reroll any die. When you resolve a commands effect, those effects are "optional". You are not forced to do them.

Would it be right to assume the token is spent regardless or RR or not? As would spend when stated use.

1 hour ago, EbonHawk said:

Would it be right to assume the token is spent regardless or RR or not? As would spend when stated use.

Correct.

You have *spent* the token regardless.  Consider it spending to "enable", you're not required to follow through.