Sign in to follow this  
Darth Seridur

Possible pilots/expansions for Fallen Order?

What pilots/crew do you think could come from Fallen Order?

2nd Sister TIE Interceptor 

[Feels like she could be the extra Interceptor pilot Imperial players have been crying out for. And canon, unlike dear departed Carnor!]

Ninth Sister crew more likely than pilot for the TIE Reaper?

All the Mantis crew? With Greez as pilot?

Edited by Darth Seridur

1 hour ago, PhantomFO said:

The most deadly obstacle in the game:

Icy Ramp

After a ship executes bank or turn maneuver, it MUST execute a barrel roll in the same direction. This barrel roll can overlap obstacles and the edge of the play area.

(seriously, screw those ramps)

Hmmm, if I take this ramp I can get back to my ship faster, yeah let's do it!

*10 times hitting giant cog later*

WHY IS THIS SO HARD!!!

... Thanks for the flashbacks guys.

On topic the Mantis could be a possible Rebel ship, they did help out Saw and he is a Rebel. Defenitly brings the possibility of several new crew cards as well.

4 hours ago, PhantomFO said:

The most deadly obstacle in the game:

Icy Ramp

After a ship executes bank or turn maneuver, it MUST execute a barrel roll in the same direction. This barrel roll can overlap obstacles and the edge of the play area.

(seriously, screw those ramps)

Mario Kart X-Wing rules designers, take note.

2 hours ago, KiraYamatoSF said:

they did help out Saw and he is a Rebel. Defenitly brings the possibility of several new crew cards as well.

I’m hearing “Rebel LAAT/i,” lol!

When I first saw an Inquisitor piloting a TIE Interceptor, I thought it would make a great X-Wing pilot.  I made this custom pilot as a possible Second Sister, using the same initiative and force as 5th Brother and 7th Sister, and an ability that utilizes both force at once.

image.png

On 2/28/2020 at 11:06 PM, joeshmoe554 said:

When I first saw an Inquisitor piloting a TIE Interceptor, I thought it would make a great X-Wing pilot.  I made this custom pilot as a possible Second Sister, using the same initiative and force as 5th Brother and 7th Sister, and an ability that utilizes both force at once.

image.png

OKAY, LOOK, I'M SORRY. I CANNOT, CANNOT TAKE THIS ART CHOICE SERIOUSLY. IT'S HILARIOUS.

No seriously! she looks like a little gremlin crawling out of her TIE Fighter, I love it so much. I can almost hear, "Neeeeeheeheeeheeheheeheeee..!" in the distance as she comes out.

also wig check out the lights on the wings

3 hours ago, KCDodger said:

OKAY, LOOK, I'M SORRY. I CANNOT, CANNOT TAKE THIS ART CHOICE SERIOUSLY. IT'S HILARIOUS.

No seriously! she looks like a little gremlin crawling out of her TIE Fighter, I love it so much. I can almost hear, "Neeeeeheeheeeheeheheeheeee..!" in the distance as she comes out.

I gotta make myself a Vader Alt Art of this sometime.

vader-atop-tiefighter.jpg

5 hours ago, KCDodger said:

Like she's on some sort of generic evil tank and the exhaust port is the opening of a big 'evilness' cannon?

Just below frame is an army of little gremlin stormtroopers

Posted (edited)

Second Sister - Intrepid Investigator - I4 Interceptor 1 Force Charge

Setup: After placing forces, assign the Dogged Pursuit condition to 1 enemy ship.

While you perform an attack against or defend against the ship with the Dogged Pursuit condition, that ship can modify only 1 Focus result (other results can still be modified).

Ninth Sister - Ruthless and Reckless - I2 Reaper 2 Force Charges (has bomb slot)

After partially executing a maneuver, you may spend one Force Charge to drop a bomb at range 0 of your base.

Now what would the Stinger Mantis ship be like? 2 die, with 3 dice in bullseye? Has all 5 straights and they are blue. Has all three turns, but the 1 and 2 turn are red. 

Edited by 5050Saint
2nd Sister down to 1 force charge for balance.

2 hours ago, 5050Saint said:

Second Sister - Intrepid Investigator - I4 Interceptor 2 Force Charges

Setup: After placing forces, assign the Dogged Pursuit condition to 1 enemy ship.

While you perform an attack against or defend against the ship with the Dogged Pursuit condition, that ship can modify only 1 Focus result (other results can still be modified).

Ninth Sister - Ruthless and Reckless - I2 Reaper 2 Force Charges (has bomb slot)

After partially executing a maneuver, you may spend one Force Charge to drop a bomb at range 0 of your base.

Now what would the Stinger Mantis ship be like? 2 die, with 3 dice in bullseye? Has all 5 straights and they are blue. Has all three turns, but the 1 and 2 turn are red. 

Dude you're murdering it with the naming conventions there, stuff's got texture.

Also Ninth Sister's ability is slick, nice counterpart to vagabond

4 minutes ago, Prosk_019 said:

Also Ninth Sister's ability is slick, nice counterpart to Vagabond

I was worried it might be too close to Vagabond, so I added the Bob-style range 0 qualification and the need to spend force to further it from Bob (Finch Dallow). Also, the partially execute thing I think is cute because either you use it on your standard maneuver, or you can get cheeky and drop it after partially executing your aileron maneuver, then 3-forward away.