Bergholm

New player - old painter

Hello everybody

I bought half of a starterbox of a friend. I really hate to paint standart colors and decided to try something new. I didnt have the best light to work with, but I think it turned out ok. It only need minor corrections, shadows and highlights. 

I would really like to hear what you think :)

IMG_20200224_211048_copy_1266x2260.jpg

I like it!  Nothing against standard clones and stormtropers, but I am getting pretty tired of seeing a sea of white.  This is a good change of pace, and I like the camo scheme.  Well done! 

This bike is amazing, I love it. I've been wanting to do a WW1 dazzle camo job on an AT-ST, mind if I ask how you went about getting your lines so clean? Stencil and airbrush?

8 hours ago, Jedhead said:

I like it!  Nothing against standard clones and stormtropers, but I am getting pretty tired of seeing a sea of white.  This is a good change of pace, and I like the camo scheme.  Well done! 

Same for me. Currently I am painting stormtroopers (from two core sets, it was not schedule, but being confined....) And I am just thinking of how enjoy more white painting once I receive my clones :(

On 2/25/2020 at 10:10 AM, Bergholm said:

Hello everybody

I bought half of a starterbox of a friend. I really hate to paint standart colors and decided to try something new. I didnt have the best light to work with, but I think it turned out ok. It only need minor corrections, shadows and highlights. 

I would really like to hear what you think :)

IMG_20200224_211048_copy_1266x2260.jpg

your camo scheme is very interesting. I would be interested to have more pics of clones with the same scheme (if you have squads or army pictures)

43 minutes ago, BH-1983 said:

This bike is amazing, I love it. I've been wanting to do a WW1 dazzle camo job on an AT-ST, mind if I ask how you went about getting your lines so clean? Stencil and airbrush?

I used a brush :) i thinned the paint and just took my time. It is a time consuming proces, but i really like it.

It is actually dazzle camo! Nice. 

Someone asked me if it was swedish camo.. It isnt. Just some colors i like together :D

29 minutes ago, Krakus said:

Same for me. Currently I am painting stormtroopers (from two core sets, it was not schedule, but being confined....) And I am just thinking of how enjoy more white painting once I receive my clones :(

your camo scheme is very interesting. I would be interested to have more pics of clones with the same scheme (if you have squads or army pictures)

d4fLXcp.jpg

Yz9jdDJ.jpg

x9sO3m8.jpg

That is what i got so far. I have painted three more, but they have No arms yet. I am planing to put som grass and greenery on the bases aswell :)