Nurgle23

SSD out of stock

50 minutes ago, KiraYamatoSF said:

...you hear that?

Thats the sound of my wallet filing a restraining order against me.

And the sound of me picking up X-wing.

Because there would be plenty of time for it with the Death Star taking up 3-5 years of the production and development allocated to Armada.

I'd be happy with a Death Star Trench playmat, an Exhaust Port plastic mini, and an official Battle of Yavin scenario. Perhaps a multi-part scenario for each stage of the battle.

18 hours ago, ArmadaMatt said:

Considering the Death Star is actually a space station and not a space ship, that all but confirms the Death Star is coming. 

found one for you

https://www.cdiscount.com/le-sport/surf-shop/bestway-ballon-l-etoile-noire-star-wars-61-cm/f-12131240504-auc6942138929911.html
 won't kill your wallet, and it can perfectly be passed to your wife as a beach implement😉 

On 4/5/2020 at 8:09 PM, flatpackhamster said:

I was able to buy one last week.  Several UK game stores have had stock delivered in the last week, with everything apart from MC30s making an appearance.

Which site did you get it from? I’ve been checking about 8 different U.K. website pretty much daily and only site I saw that Clifton Road Games had an SSD was but it was priced at RRP. I haven’t seen any new stock for a few weeks at least on the sites I check, still on the look out for Gladiators, MC30s and Light Carriers as well.

Posted (edited)
On 4/10/2020 at 6:42 PM, NeilFau said:

Which site did you get it from? I’ve been checking about 8 different U.K. website pretty much daily and only site I saw that Clifton Road Games had an SSD was but it was priced at RRP. I haven’t seen any new stock for a few weeks at least on the sites I check, still on the look out for Gladiators, MC30s and Light Carriers as well.

I bought from Zatu Games but when I bought Dark Star Games had stock too.  Zatu seem to have stock at the moment.

Edited by flatpackhamster

They are becoming rarer for sure. They must have reprints eventually though if they intend to continue supporting Armada. You can’t have certain ships being permanently unavailable.

I picked up a good deal myself today, new SSD with light box damage discounted to 135€

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 6:42 PM, NeilFau said:

If you are still looking I just noticed that Chaos Cards have six SSDs in stock, £140 each.

https://www.chaoscards.co.uk/miniature-games-c487/star-wars-armada-c726/fantasy-flight-games-star-wars-armada-super-star-destroyer-p167322