duffn

What online resource is this game missing?

One thing that would be nice is if we could use Oggdudes to create a character, export the character into a PDF, then import it directly into SWsheets without having to manually add everything from the former onto the latter.

45 minutes ago, immortalfrieza said:

One thing that would be nice is if we could use Oggdudes to create a character, export the character into a PDF, then import it directly into SWsheets without having to manually add everything from the former onto the latter.

you would export the XML not a PDF. an XML would be easier to import and Oggs already exports them.

58 minutes ago, immortalfrieza said:

Importing from Oggdudes is a very common request! I'm tracking it and have made very, very, very (very) early strides.

59 minutes ago, duffn said:

Importing from Oggdudes is a very common request! I'm tracking it and have made very, very, very (very) early strides.

probabky be good to import the group sheet from oggs as well

23 hours ago, duffn said:

I wish I could claim victory here, but I didn’t do anything. 

Do you have Privacy Badger, Ghostery or a similar extension in your browser? They can sometimes decide to block images from some sources.

Nope. I don't even think that's an option on Deviant Art, and not one I'd want anyway. As long as my pics show up, I'm happy. 😎

Edited by Tramp Graphics

53 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Nope. I don't even think that's an option on Deviant Art, and not one I'd want anyway. As long as my pics show up, I'm happy. 😎

Cool, let me know if it happens again, and we'll see if we can't track down the issue.