Sign in to follow this  
cnemmick

Hotshots & Aces Pack 2: Electric Boogaloo

TIE striker pilot (yes, another one), i3. Fyrnock: While you execute a maneuver using your Adaptive Ailerons, you must use the 2-straight or 2-bank template.

Some really zippy shenanigans will ensue. (Come on, what ship did you expect me to suggest?)

I want my Blue Squadron X-Wings from Rogue One. Then I want Tycho. I also want some new Y-Wing pilots from Yavin/Endor

Vult Skerris would be a logical new addition for Empire Ace roster. Also someone mentioned Ciena Ree for Interceptor. Fel's Wrath is a nobrainer. Good place to bring back old but cut Tie Fighters too

For scum it is trickier. I guess they could do Vaksai configuration for Kihraxzes (not rereleased yet but still). Mara Jade in Z95 and I guess if they don't do Jango for CIS, then make him Scum.

I don't think FO / Resistance needs any pilots for existing ships. I guess couple T70's / FO/SF (Tam from Resistance / her instructor / Rocklyn could do it..

Republic there are countless clones and couple Jedis left. Could do anything really..

Same goes for CIS really. They are droids. Just arrange different letter/number combinations and call it a day. Also give me CIS firespray pilots and I might buy into the faction 

Vader in a Defender
Another I4-5 Tie Advanced x1 pilot
Yet another Tie/ln fighter cuz y not?
An N-1 generic naboo that is cheap
A cheaper generic tie/ba
Another I6 for Rebels because Fenn in the sheathipede is just wasted because nobody flies it.  Maybe an I6 A-wing??

There are a bunch of pilots that I'd really like to see, especially some from Rogue One.

T-65 X-wing - Antoc Merrick - I think a pilot ability playing around with positioning and arcs would be interesting and thematic for him. Something like "While you perform an attack, if you are in the defender's side arcs, roll one extra attack die. While you defend if the attacker is in your rear arc, roll one fewer defense die."

T-65 X-wing - Barion Raner - He was the pilot in the movie that pulled up in time to avoid hitting the shield gate. Something that plays to that would be cool. "After you reveal your dial, if you would overlap another ship or obstacle, you may roll 1 attack die to set you dial to a bank maneuver of the same speed. On a blank result gain 1 deplete token, on a focus result gain 1 strain token, on a hit result gain 1 stress token."

U-Wing - Laren Joma - She's another movie pilot from Rogue One. I think a support ability with some offensive output would be interesting and thematic. Something like "1 Charge (set up, lose 1 charge). When another friendly ship at range 0-2 declares an attack, if the defender is in your arc, you may immediately gain 1 deplete token to perform a bonus attack on that defender before the declared attack takes place. Your dice results may not be modified. Gain 1 charge when you perform a stop maneuver."

Y-wing - Wona Goban - One of the Y-wings that ionized the Star Destroyer. Pilot ability playing around with ion maybe? I'm not really sure what though.

I'm also hoping for Ciena Ree in an interceptor - maybe something playing with Strain/Deplete to do a 90 degree turn? Gain a Deplete to rotate before boost/barrel roll, a Strain to rotate after boost/barrel roll?  would enjoy Maarek back in the Defender too.

I'm also on the same page as a lot of other people in that I'd like to start seeing current pilots in other ships, or even with different abilities. I'd love to see "different versions" of well known pilots. It's an easy way to get new material into Rebel and Empire (which are the more difficult factions to get new stuff into) without needing to find any obscure ships from Legends. 

What about an I3 "Young Boba Fett" for Firespray, same ability but with a single regenerating charge. Now choices need to be made when using it. Or do you think a different ability would be better?

I'd also love I5 Jango fett, maybe a bomb based ability (not too similar to emon/nim/sol though)

If a ship defends or suffers damage from a device dropped by this ship, it takes 1 stress.

On 2/14/2020 at 6:05 AM, Scum4Life said:

Vult Skerris for both Interceptor and Defender as I5. Can the community think of a good ability.

He proved himself as a good pilot but ignore orders, perhaps he cant be coordinated but cant lose green tokens either. A very independent and focussed pilot?

Opposite of Gina Moonsong (rebels insubordinate ace): 

At the start of the engagement phase, you must transfer a token from a friendly ship to yourself.