Dardura

Are we going to have new rules reference any time?

2 minutes ago, Caimheul1313 said:

"About to have" I mean so long as there aren't any delays unlike the last few FFG releases.

But yes, the new RRG should come out around the same time as the next wave of units. Should being the key word. 

The tanks are scheduled for 28/2, I hope they won't messing it up again...

Yes, "should" could have room in the rrg 1.6, amongst "delay" and "this is not the base you were looking for"

55 minutes ago, Dardura said:

The tanks are scheduled for 28/2, I hope they won't messing it up again...

Yes, "should" could have room in the rrg 1.6, amongst "delay" and "this is not the base you were looking for"

I'm aware the tanks and the new corps units are planned for the end of the month, but FFG has had delays that are announced the same week as the expected release. Heck, I think the last delay was announced the day of release. 

I think there has been at least one RRG update after a unit was released with a keyword that didn't official exist? But I could be mistaken.

Edit: Correction: we're still waiting on the RRG to add some keywords. 

I'm expecting an update to the RRG next week probably, MAYBE tomorrow, but unlikely. 

Edited by Caimheul1313

1 hour ago, Dardura said:

We're just about to have new units with new keywords which are barely defined and still no news about new rules. Any hint?

We have keywords that have been out for months right now (like Demoralize X) that aren't in the most recent RRG.

2 minutes ago, manoftomorrow010 said:

Yes, Alex said they would have new LOS rules in a few weeks on the stream, so this evidently when the RRG will come out

Hopefully we get one earlier than that. I could see the LoS update being released on it's own. 

4 hours ago, manoftomorrow010 said:

Yes, Alex said they would have new LOS rules in a few weeks on the stream, so this evidently when the RRG will come out

This right here- if I'm not mistaken he said ballpark 3 to 4 weeks? I'm not sure what's going on with the tanks and corps, I got the impression they were going to be delayed until next month. However, if those are indeed coming out at the end of the month, I would expect a new reference to drop with them.

4 hours ago, Alpharaider47 said:

This right here- if I'm not mistaken he said ballpark 3 to 4 weeks? I'm not sure what's going on with the tanks and corps, I got the impression they were going to be delayed until next month. However, if those are indeed coming out at the end of the month, I would expect a new reference to drop with them.

The Upcoming page still says next Friday, but it wouldn't be the first or last time that page has been inaccurate. 

12 hours ago, Caimheul1313 said:

The Upcoming page still says next Friday, but it wouldn't be the first or last time that page has been inaccurate. 

I actually just got a preorder shipping soon notification for Phase 2's so at least those would seem to be on schedule with the page. No data on the tanks though, I preordered them separately. I fully agree with you though, the whole Clone Wars release has been frustrating.

17 minutes ago, Alpharaider47 said:

I actually just got a preorder shipping soon notification for Phase 2's so at least those would seem to be on schedule with the page. No data on the tanks though, I preordered them separately. I fully agree with you though, the whole Clone Wars release has been frustrating.

Not necessarily. Last release batch the direct purchases were on time, but release in store was delayed a week.

2 hours ago, Caimheul1313 said:

Not necessarily. Last release batch the direct purchases were on time, but release in store was delayed a week.

Interesting, I will have to keep an eye out for that. Also, it appears I misspoke, I also got a shipping soon notice for the Saber Tank...