So Lethal 1 is strictly worse than Pierce 1 from the other sniper strike team counterparts from the Rebels and Imps. Is this an indication of a potential errata coming in the future for those snipers to make their Pierce 1 keyword into Lethal 1? Or are these prequel sniper strike teams going to be cheaper enough? (I can't squint hard enough to see how much it would cost per Republic/CIS sniper strike team). Or just the dice differences enough?

Edited by RStan

1 minute ago, RStan said:

So Lethal 1 is strictly worse than Pierce 1 from the other sniper strike team counterparts from the Rebels and Imps. Is this an indication of a potential errata coming in the future for those snipers to make their Pierce 1 keyword into Lethal 1? Or are these prequel sniper strike teams going to be cheaper enough? (I can't squint hard enough to see how much it would cost per Republic/CIS sniper strike team). 

The cost looks like 21 to me, for the base strike team.

Just now, KommanderKeldoth said:

I dont know, Steady keyword and Jump 1 will let you play peekaboo in really annoying ways with LoS blocking terrain.

I played some annoying Snow Troopers doing that with corners back in the day, adding a third dimension to that just sounds awful 😂 

26 minutes ago, manoftomorrow010 said:

So much to like here for both factions!! Padme with 2 new keywords, and Exemplar to help her synergy with Clones

Oh yes. And Nimble, so she can quick think her way into tokens for them to have, and keeps getting the dodge back.

1 minute ago, Platinum_V said:

I'm really liking those ARCs, it looks like Fives and Echo have 2 HP on the side of their upgrades, are they heavy weapons with different health than the unit card? 

Looks like it. 

6 minutes ago, Platinum_V said:

I played some annoying Snow Troopers doing that with corners back in the day, adding a third dimension to that just sounds awful 😂 

Yeah, and Cad has pierce and speed 2. I think he looks pretty awesome, but will require finesse to play. Definitely an annoying harasser/skirmisher type unit

6 minutes ago, KommanderKeldoth said:

Yeah, and Cad has pierce and speed 2. I think he looks pretty awesome, but will require finesse to play. Definitely an annoying harasser/skirmisher type unit

He has steady as well, so he will be as annoying as in the cartoon.  His weapons and cards are going to make him ridiculous.  If the Separatists ever get a cheap commander they will vault to the top of the dog pile.

Thankfully the Scum and Merc Faction will have the ability to field all the operative bounty hunters at once.  So when they are released ya'll better watch out.