Estarriol

UK System open

19 hours ago, Nynox said:

Yes, I'm Nino -or Antonio Veiga, as you please-. Usually, the baron never run directly into the first engagement unless I'm blocking his angle. The TIEs did, so they start a fray and the next turn is usually Vonreg's moment. He's good, but not Kylo good. That punishes harshly those who turn the whole list towards him only to find he's not there anymore.

In the other hand, he won many games hitting out of enemies arcs. Take him as Soontir, he usually gets to shoot only three times every game, make those 3 shots matter.

Don't get tricked, the real heros of the list are actually the SFs.

Yep my approach to Vonreg is similar, I have him in with 5 other ships to draw the enemy’s focus away until Vonreg can get in position

5 hours ago, Stay OT Leader said:

Yep my approach to Vonreg is similar, I have him in with 5 other ships to draw the enemy’s focus away until Vonreg can get in position

I’m assuming that’s 5 Epsilon’s, maybe one as Rivas? That seems decent as long as you keep Vonreg out of the tangle. I’m not at all sold on the BA but feel obliged to look at Vonreg as an anti-Boba tech in HS.