Nheko

Adventure tips for a new group of characters

Hi guys we’re looking for a pre-generated adventure/s to start with our campaign, just to get the ball rolling.

I have found this sequence of adventures:

• Lost Knowledge - Force & Destiny beta book

• Lessons of the Past - Core Rulebook

• Hidden Depths - GM Kit

• Mountaintop Rescue - Beginner Game

• Lure of the Lost - Downloadable adventure

Have you used these before. We’re open to suggestions if you guys use something different, or have found hombrew ones that will do the trick of bringing a group of padawan together.

Timeline is after Luke’s academy was destroyed (canon) and Ben Solo runs away.

Number of PC’s: 3

Edited by Nheko

Welcome to the game.

Chronicles of the Gatekeeper is a decent adventure.  That was what I first ran to get into the system but after that I have created my own adventures so can't rate any of the ones you listed.
I've heard that the Mountaintop Rescue was good 

Thanks! I’m a big fan of Star Wars, and it has been awhile since I played, that I’m getting rusty. 😊

Did you started with Chronicles of the Gatekeeper? If so how much xp assigned you the Pcs before starting the adventure?

Edited by Nheko
Typo

I started with Gatekeeper and had 5 players.  Since it was my first game, we started with just base XP.  

One mistake I made when helping them create their characters was I missed the fact that you can only spend starting XP to up characteristics without purchasing Dedication talent.  Since that was my fault, I just had them mark their starting XP and I would allow them to spend up to that amount as they earned it to bump them up.  It worked OK for both me and my players.

Equipment-wise, they had standard starting cache for equipment but I gave them a ship which they got when their master was killed by Inquisitors. 

Good tips.

There will be a HWK-290, basic credits plus a survival kit. Xp wise, GM haven’t decided if he’s going to give us some starting xp.