kyten44

Most actions per ship per list challenge.

I am bored at work. So i decided to see how many actions i can get on a single turn. Including "non-actions" that give the same result as an action. I. E. Aquire a lock. Bonus points for using less ships. Here is my list. 

Imperial shuttle

Sai. With the st-321 title and minister Tua.

Redline

Deathrain with siesmic charges.

11 actions per turn. Heres how.

Sai moves and coordinates(1) redline. Redline takes a focus(2) which nets him a lock(3). Sai ability triggers getting a focus(4) and ST-321 nets a lock(5). Deathrain dropped his device in the system phase triggering a boost(6) link lock(7). Blue moves and takes a focus(8). Now redline moves and boosts(9) and aquires his second lock(10). Now if the shuttle is damaged Tua activates giving a red reinforce. (11)

Can we fit more actions in a 3 ship list? Can a 4 or more ship list net more than 3 2/3 action per ship?

Did i mess up and this totally doesnt work?

Ok, I'll take the challenge. Does it need to be a functional list? If not, I present:

Nodin chavdri with C-3PO

Poe Dameron with foils

Greer Sonel

Temmin Wexley with foils

For 14 actions in a turn cycle.

Nodin Coordinates (1), which nets him a Calculate (2), and then Calculates (3), netting him another Calculate (4).

Using that coordinate, Poe Focuses (5) and then links a Barrel Roll (6) from the foils. Greer then engages, and performs the free Rotate (7), her Focus (8), and a red Boost (9). Temmin goes next, and gets his free Boost (10), and then a focus (11) and linked Barrel Roll (12). Finally, Poe flips his foils, performs a blue maneuver, and Boosts (13) into a red Lock (14).

14 actions in a single turn. Now, next turn, you're 5 actions down, because Nodin can't clear both stress. If you wanted it to be only 13, but every turn, you could make the list more functional, by trading Temmin for Korr Sella, and a cheap A-Wing, or an Advanced Slam fireball.

So here is my entry :

Berwer Kret, snapshot

6 hyena bombers .

T-1 :

The hyenas lock a ship.

T :

The ship moves into Berwer snapshot, who hits.

All hyenas get a red calculate action

All hyenas do a blue move, then a barrel roll + linked lock.

Berwer moves, take a tractor for to rotate his turret, then a focus.

6*3 + 2 : 20 actions.

21 if you consider Berwer barrel roll from the tractor.

It's only 3 actions per ship though.

Tavson with Hux and electronic baffles and 3 Tie-SF.

Setup : 1 sf takes a lock on tavson.

At the end of a round, Tavson takes a damage and remove the red lock token. He uses Hux to Coordinate (1) to his 3 friends a focus token. (4)
Now we start a new round, but keeping the focus from last round (does that count for the single round challenge, since functionally they will only serves for the next round? Hope so :P )
All Sf do a blue maneuver, clear stress, do their action (7) then link that to a rotate (10). Now tavson also does a blue, coordinate with hux again (11) and give another action to all his friends again (14).
Tavson, at the end of the turn, removes his Hux stress with electronic baffle, taking an extra action (15). because I had extra point left in the list, let's say there's an extra Tie-FO that has been chilling nearby for the whole time, who also took his action during that time (16).

Hard to beat the 20 action CIS though, but I think that's the best that FO can do?

Now I've got an even better one, but you never want to be in this situation.

Feethan, TA 175

7 vultures (3 with afterburners).

Somehow you get all of them at 1 health, I'm pretty sure you are all seeing where I'm going with this :)

Activation phase :

All roll + calculate : 16 actions.

3 afterburner a boost. (19)

Then sadly in the engagement phase they all die to a single diamond-boron missile that splashed all.

8*8 calculates ...

SO 64 + 19 = 85  83 action equivalents.

EDITED to calculate properly (see below).

Edited by Icareane

2 hours ago, Icareane said:

Feethan, TA 175

Somehow you get all of them at 1 health, I'm pretty sure you are all seeing where I'm going with this :)

Activation phase :

Then sadly in the engagement phase they all die to a single diamond-boron missile that splashed all.

8*8 calculates ...

SO 64 + 19 = 85 action equivalents.

I think that's it, we can all go home now! That challenge has been crushed! 🤣

4x Supernatural FCS Inquisitors.

If they have a lock on a ship, it's a single reroll which I'll count as a quasi action.

Spn repo, link focus, blue, repo/evade. 4 actions a turn, per ship, until you need to reset your lock. 16 actions a turn

11 hours ago, Icareane said:

Feethan, TA 175

Activation phase :

8*8 calculates ...

SO 64 + 19 = 85 action equivalents.

You calculated wrong  ;) 

64 + 19 != 85

Edited by Bort

On 2/2/2020 at 10:30 AM, kyten44 said:

I am bored at work. So i decided to see how many actions i can get on a single turn. Including "non-actions" that give the same result as an action. I. E. Aquire a lock. Bonus points for using less ships. Here is my list. 

Imperial shuttle

Sai. With the st-321 title and minister Tua.

Redline

Deathrain with siesmic charges.

11 actions per turn. Heres how.

Sai moves and coordinates(1) redline. Redline takes a focus(2) which nets him a lock(3). Sai ability triggers getting a focus(4) and ST-321 nets a lock(5). Deathrain dropped his device in the system phase triggering a boost(6) link lock(7). Blue moves and takes a focus(8). Now redline moves and boosts(9) and aquires his second lock(10). Now if the shuttle is damaged Tua activates giving a red reinforce. (11)

Can we fit more actions in a 3 ship list? Can a 4 or more ship list net more than 3 2/3 action per ship?

Did i mess up and this totally doesnt work?

You could also add Moff Jerjerrod to Sai so the shuttle gets a boost as well, it'd be a shame for Sai to miss out 😊