Sign in to follow this  
R3dReVenge

Updated Tank pictures.

I noticed the Armor-Piercing Shells don't come restricted to a specific vehicle. Does that mean any vehicle could theoretically use them (so long as they can equip Ordnance), or am I missing a rule of some kind?

Edited by Kirjath08

1 minute ago, Kirjath08 said:

I noticed the Armor-Piercing Shells don't come restricted to a specific vehicle. Does that mean any vehicle could theoretically use them, or am I missing a rule of some kind?

They use the Ordnance slot, which is new and only the two CW tanks have. In the stream, Luke Eddy made it clear that no vehicle already released had this kind of ammo, so it won't be available to current vehicles like the Land Speeder and the TX-225.

2 minutes ago, Kirjath08 said:

I noticed the Armor-Piercing Shells don't come restricted to a specific vehicle. Does that mean any vehicle could theoretically use them (so long as they can equip Ordnance), or am I missing a rule of some kind?

May change by release but nice!!

Yeah holy ****, that's super cheap. He even still gets rid of AI: Attack. 

Also nice to see the full wording on Field Commander. Token sharing is cool, but Aayla from the front with Inspire 2 and Field Commander might be fun. 

I believe this is what Luke called on stream "aggressively priced"

Edited by UnitOmega

9 minutes ago, manoftomorrow010 said:

So, how does Field Commander work with panic? Does it mean your troops cannot panic that turn since the Tanks have no courage values???

Field Commander only lets you be eligible to issue neutral orders. Since you aren't technically ranked as a commander still, you can't use your courage or lack there of to check for troop panic.

1 minute ago, thepopemobile100 said:

Field Commander only lets you be eligible to issue neutral orders. Since you aren't technically ranked as a commander still, you can't use your courage or lack there of to check for troop panic.

Ah, thanks! So, I'm not seeing much value in the ability, then lol

6 minutes ago, thepopemobile100 said:

Agreed. Especially for the droid army since you're going to have HQ uplink scattered throughout your B1 horde.

Yeah, these two factions don't spread themselves thin, so it's a bit strange. The Inspire 2 is a huge boon for the Republic, but the Clone Pilot is also extremely good

There's no value to it YET.  If/when tcw gets the personnel packs with command cards the gcw factions got it may well make generic commanders and double tank lists a real thing, not to mention it makes an aat supported by b2's  and getting in faces a tactic.

Edited by Ralgon

37 minutes ago, Dwing said:

Aayla is only 5pts and a super army buffing hard count er to him. 

Inspire removes one suppression. Lott drops 4 suppression. And did inspire change? I thought you could only pick one friendly unit at range to remove suppression from? 

5 minutes ago, ScummyRebel said:

Inspire removes one suppression. Lott drops 4 suppression. And did inspire change? I thought you could only pick one friendly unit at range to remove suppression from? 

Always from any amount of units, but only the total of the inspire keyword so inspire 1 is from One unit while 2 is either one unit or split between two.

53 minutes ago, Vector Strike said:

Yeah, for 5p I think she's too cheap

To compare, Rebel officier upgrade is 9 points (19 minus the cost of a rebel Trooper) while attach to a rebel Trooper.

Rebel officier is inspire 1 but increase the courage by one (which cost some points i think). But i like much more the ability of aayla to be nominated as a commandeur.

1 hour ago, ScummyRebel said:

The tank only has arsenal 2. Is there something that lets him shoot all of his weapons at once that I'm not seeing?