Sign in to follow this  
Hiemfire

[Stream ended YouTube recording link in OP] Reminder: FFG Live Hotshots and Aces gameplay on Twitch TODAY, Feb 25th @ 1pm Central time

16 minutes ago, Harlaan said:

Any news?

Max has some more questions to add into the next FAQ that he'd been unaware of. IE Can a ship that is ignoring obstacles barrel roll or boost over them (EU and US tournament rulings conflict with each other. EU says no which neuters Scum Ties, Dash and Qu'i Ra, US says yes) and Dooku crew interacting with opposing Dooku crew. He did flat out state that the Aftermath step is not part of the attack.

2 hours ago, Hiemfire said:

EU and US tournament rulings conflict with each other. EU says no which neuters Scum Ties, Dash and Qu'i Ra, US says yes

What planet are those EU rulings coming from? That is bizarre

6 minutes ago, gadwag said:

What planet are those EU rulings coming from? That is bizarre

Their stance is that the cannot is coming from the checks required to perform a barrel roll or boost and not an effect of the obstacle itself so is not being contradicted by the abilities and still block the barrel roll or boost.

5 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

Their stance is that the cannot is coming from the checks required to perform a barrel roll or boost and not an effect of the obstacle itself so is not being contradicted by the abilities and still block the barrel roll or boost.

I see. I would never have ever expected someone to come up with that ruling. Be nice to have it cleared up in an FAQ

Also, if aftermath is not part of the attack, does that mean Jostero works with torani now? (still not a good combo, but yes please for jank - maybe I can bring it to CAC)

14 minutes ago, gadwag said:

I see. I would never have ever expected someone to come up with that ruling. Be nice to have it cleared up in an FAQ

Also, if aftermath is not part of the attack, does that mean Jostero works with torani now? (still not a good combo, but yes please for jank - maybe I can bring it to CAC)

From what I understand yes.

3 hours ago, Hiemfire said:

Max has some more questions to add into the next FAQ that he'd been unaware of. IE Can a ship that is ignoring obstacles barrel roll or boost over them (EU and US tournament rulings conflict with each other. EU says no which neuters Scum Ties, Dash and Qu'i Ra, US says yes) and Dooku crew interacting with opposing Dooku crew. He did flat out state that the Aftermath step is not part of the attack.

Funny, I’ve sent that exact question in multiple times because of the different rulings. 

3 minutes ago, dsul413 said:

Funny, I’ve sent that exact question in multiple times because of the different rulings. 

I don't doubt it. Re: over a year to get an answer on Scyks + Barrage Rockets...

2 hours ago, FriendofYoda said:

Any mention of next wave at all? Upcoming articles/streams, abilities they’re excited to showcase, etc...?

Nope. Just having some fun on stream. Nice to see the devs just having fun without the pressure of announcements and rebalances sometimes.

We should get plenty of info next month. I wouldn't sweat it.

20 hours ago, Sithborg said:

Hopefully the next wave was already on the boat. Because I think there is going to be a bit of a delay on FFG's Q2-Q3 releases. 

I’m guessing that it’s going to all be on hold for a while. I wouldn’t tie up too much funds in the prereleases.