DtLS

Luke, Vader & Upgrade Expansions Delayed

I just got an e-mail from Amazon stating my preorders from this wave have been delayed until the end of February/beginning of March, has anyone been informed of similar delays from other outlets?

19 hours ago, DtLS said:

I just got an e-mail from Amazon stating my preorders from this wave have been delayed until the end of February/beginning of March, has anyone been informed of similar delays from other outlets?

Maybe if you have a local store you can call and ask when they will have them and if you can get a preorder with them. Then you could try and cancel your amazon preorder. They are evil anyway so really win win

Mine is on-track to be delivered Thursday as well. Sounds like a problem with the Amazon seller.

Just curious - if you're going to order online, why not just get it through FFG? Did the Amazon seller have some sort of deal?

2 hours ago, SolidusPrime said:

Mine is on-track to be delivered Thursday as well. Sounds like a problem with the Amazon seller.

Just curious - if you're going to order online, why not just get it through FFG? Did the Amazon seller have some sort of deal?

In my case, someone gave me an Amazon gift card, so I figured I'd get Luke for free lol that backfired

18 hours ago, KalEl814 said:

And your tauntaun will freeze before you reach the first marker!

Then I'll see you in ****? 

Edited by Necromagus

On 1/28/2020 at 4:31 PM, DtLS said:

got mine last week.

16 hours ago, Fistofriles said:

got mine last week.

Which store broke Street Date?

Oh, wait... was it FFG itself? Yeah that felt good for everyone that ordered from their local brick and mortars.

On 1/30/2020 at 4:43 AM, SolidusPrime said:

Does FFG do free 2 day shipping?

20 hours ago, KryatDragon said:

Oh, wait... was it FFG itself? Yeah that felt good for everyone that ordered from their local brick and mortars.

FFG always ships pre-orders in time to arrive even if slightly delayed.

If you preordered direct from FFG 9 months ago and didn’t have the product on release day, that would be more than a little cause for frustration. FFG knows better.

Pre-orders arriving a tad early won’t hurt anything.

On 1/31/2020 at 5:39 AM, KryatDragon said:

no it was my local game store they had sitting in there store so they sold them on there original street date

On 1/31/2020 at 10:22 PM, DtLS said:

Does FFG do free 2 day shipping?

Free 3-day, but the product almost always arrives at least a day or two before the street date. I recently ordered a product for another one of their games that isn't released until 2/7 but it showed up last Friday :P 

10 hours ago, Tirion said:

wait these are out? my store got the other stuff but not this....

Saw some at mine too last week.  They must be trickling out.