Sign in to follow this  
Abdul Alhazred

The Arkham Horror Spanish 2nd League

Abdul Alhazred said:

Hi all. Excuse my english, please.

info_arkham_liga_II_bg_mini.jpg

In this link you'll can see and download the 10 scenarios for 2nd spanish league. You can obtain images or EON files for translate:

http://www.edgeent.com/v2/edge_npm_sec.asp?eidm=13&esem=2

A lot of new investigators, and a new board on scenario number 6!

Oooo.  Shiney.  Unfortunately I can't translate it :'/

I translated the first spanish league into english a while ago and posted it in boardgamegeek... I've been meaning to do the same with this second one, but found myself extremely busy... and I don't think that situation will change in at least another month.

But I still intend to translate it all, so if you wanna bear with me for a little while longer, I'd be happy to.

Weyoun said:

I translated the first spanish league into english a while ago and posted it in boardgamegeek... I've been meaning to do the same with this second one, but found myself extremely busy... and I don't think that situation will change in at least another month.

But I still intend to translate it all, so if you wanna bear with me for a little while longer, I'd be happy to.

That would be great! I enjoyed playing the first Spanish League scenarios a lot! Thanks again for providing the excellent translation happy.gif

Weyoun said:

Sounds great :'D please do.