Informant 5
Grand Inquisitor 13
Agent Kallus 5
Fifth Brother 11
Proton Bombs 5
Hull Upgrade 2
Dauntless 4
Ship Total: 121

So I had been flying Vader / Soontir / Grand Inquis leading up to the Hyperspace point change. Was fully expecting to lose one of the ships but having back ups to replace them. Having lost two I feel that switching back to my tried and true RAC + Ace is the way to go. 

My question is probably around the upgrades on RAC, particularly the Crew: (Kallus and Grand Inquisitor) 

With Kallus I am tossing up between Kallus and Krennic. I have chosen Kallus as Vader has more ability to change focus tokens when attacking as opposed to RAC. 

Any thoughts or other suggestions? Open to all comments

2 hours ago, AcexShadow said:

Any thoughts or other suggestions? Open to all comments

With Soontir Fel, Wedge Antilles, Resistance/Scum Han Solo and Anakin Skywalker (at least in an Aethersprite) all dropped from Hyperspace, there's maybe a question on how common I6 pilots are going to be. With that in mind, do you need to tool up to face opponents with the initiative advantage in the same way? If not, Passive Sensors might be better replaced with Fire Control System - and with no afterburners or silly reflexes talents, is the Informant that valuable?

I’ve been practicing imperial aces for the last 50 games too, completely wrecked by the HS changes. 

Do you think Vader is worth it without afterburners? I’ve never experienced it but I guess he gets caught and killed fairly easily. 

I strongly think you should run RAC a LOT lighter. Simply with GrInky crew he is PLENTIFULLY effective, being able to consistently lock and reinforce for double mods and defense, or do one of the two on a bump. Everything else is icing on the cake, but I think few would disagree that in the game today, a third cake would be better.

You could drop PS from Vader and include 2 Academy TIEs or Duchess with Ruthless, or keep PS and use perhaps Mauler Mithl with Ruthless

1 hour ago, Greebwahn said:

I strongly think you should run RAC a LOT lighter. Simply with GrInky crew he is PLENTIFULLY effective, being able to consistently lock and reinforce for double mods and defense, or do one of the two on a bump. Everything else is icing on the cake, but I think few would disagree that in the game today, a third cake would be better.

You could drop PS from Vader and include 2 Academy TIEs or Duchess with Ruthless, or keep PS and use perhaps Mauler Mithl with Ruthless

I had the same thought. Vader can't dodge very well without Afterburners, so you'll need a third ship to help pick up the slack. I'm also a huge fan of GrandInq on RAC.

FCS Vader + GrandInq RAC + naked Duchess fits at exactly 200. That's a fair bit of efficiency there.

https://raithos.github.io/?f=Galactic Empire&d=v8ZhZ200Z214XWWW33WWWWWY173XW113WWY211XWWW&sn=Unnamed Squadron&obs=

14 hours ago, Magnus Grendel said:

With Soontir Fel, Wedge Antilles, Resistance/Scum Han Solo and Anakin Skywalker (at least in an Aethersprite) all dropped from Hyperspace, there's maybe a question on how common I6 pilots are going to be. With that in mind, do you need to tool up to face opponents with the initiative advantage in the same way? If not, Passive Sensors might be better replaced with Fire Control System - and with no afterburners or silly reflexes talents, is the Informant that valuable?

My thinking with Informant was I can see where people are going to be and think about dropping the proton with more knowledge.

5 hours ago, ayedubbleyoo said:

I’ve been practicing imperial aces for the last 50 games too, completely wrecked by the HS changes. 

Do you think Vader is worth it without afterburners? I’ve never experienced it but I guess he gets caught and killed fairly easily. 

I find that I have used afterburners more offensively in my games or not at all. I think that with the number of I6 ships having been removed that just shooting at 6 is almost worth it on its own.

5 hours ago, Greebwahn said:

I am definitely hesitant to run RAC so heavy. The reason why I had so much on him was I couldn't really think of something to put in its place. I've never owned a tie striker so wasn't super keen to throw one in a couple of weeks out with not much practice time. 

The 2 academy's or Mithl sounds like a good idea.