I ran a version of this list a little while ago and had fun with it so decided to give it another try.  Iden Versio is so good on the Raider, makes it so much more survivable.  With all the big guns being run the hope is, if flown effectively, you can focus down ships with decent activation advantage.  The lack of squads is dangerous but you can't have everything.  The goal is to get the Raider around to the rear of the main target quickly and keep the Aquitens at long range.

The bid is what I consider "Fair" for our local meta.  It will win the bid 75-80% of the time.

Name: Corvus 1
Faction: Imperial
Commander: Moff Jerjerrod

Assault: Opening Salvo
Defense: Rift Ambush
Navigation: Infested Fields

Raider II (48)
• Iden Versio (6)
• Weapons Battery Techs (5)
• Disposable Capacitors (3)
• Heavy Ion Emplacements (9)
• Corvus (2)
= 73 Points

Arquitens Light Cruiser (54)
• Director Krennic (8)
• Advanced Projectors (6)
• Slaved Turrets (6)
= 74 Points

• Captain Needa (2)
• Turbolaser Reroute Circuits (7)
= 63 Points

• Moff Jerjerrod (23)
• Emperor Palpatine (3)
• Linked Turbolaser Towers (7)
= 87 Points

• Captain Brunson (5)
• Linked Turbolaser Towers (7)
= 66 Points

Gozanti Cruisers (23)
• Darth Vader (1)
• Comms Net (2)
= 26 Points

Squadrons:
= 0 Points

Total Points: 389

6 hours ago, Green Squadron 3 said:

Well this list cry's for Vader to command it... so many Red dice... 

Thats why I have Vader officer and lots of officers to choke out.  I prefer JJ for the mobility without having to run Nav all the time.  This way I can CF more.  Plus with Krennic on one, TRC and Needa on another, and LTT on the other two I still have a fair amount of dice fixing/rerolls as is.

9 hours ago, DakkaDakka12 said:

Lack of squadrons seems dangerous, maybe drop the gozanti for a pair of cheap scatter aces?

I prefer having Vader for the choke outs and the extra activation.  2 of the ships have LTT which helps a little with squads and if I run into a really heavy squad build I would probably spread things out and go for their carrier.

The ships and upgrades look fine to me.

I love Infested Fields, but I wouldn't run it with zero squadrons. You have to land your ships on damaging asteroids or debris to gain points from the objective. Solar Corona or Volatile Deposits maybe? (I've never played VD). 

1 hour ago, Bertie Wooster said:

The ships and upgrades look fine to me.

I love Infested Fields, but I wouldn't run it with zero squadrons. You have to land your ships on damaging asteroids or debris to gain points from the objective. Solar Corona or Volatile Deposits maybe? (I've never played VD). 

I don't love Solar Corona with this list as I find it would force me to bunch up my ships.

1 hour ago, ChavoGuerrero said:

Volatile Deposits might work as an objective to counter squadrons. 

As for Volatile Deposits I have not loved it the few times I have played it but considering both your suggestions I think maybe it is better than Infested Fields for me.  The though was the Exogorths would help against any list with Squadrons but I did not give the VP's enough thought.