Singulativ

Limited Edition Naboo Royal N-1

A guy in Australia tried to sell his for the fair price of $180 AUD on a buy swap and sell site here. He got flamed hard, so much so that the moderators had to remove the post. 
FFG need to do so much better when it comes to limited releases, I don’t know if they can make them not for resale or something. I don’t know, I’m not a marketing guy. But people’s addictions can be gouged here and I am not a fan of it. 

19 hours ago, DR4CO said:

I imagine he bought them.

Yeah, all those sad, stupid low-ball scalpers who got fleeced.

9 hours ago, HawkZ71 said:

His Father, Mother, sister, two brothers, best friend, and significant other all entered the drawing and won.

Much more likely.

These people are no better than thieves.  It's bad enough this guy's a scalper, but he's also a liar and a cheat to have gotten so many.

3 hours ago, Archangelspiv said:

A guy in Australia tried to sell his for the fair price of $180 AUD on a buy swap and sell site here. He got flamed hard, so much so that the moderators had to remove the post. 
FFG need to do so much better when it comes to limited releases, I don’t know if they can make them not for resale or something. I don’t know, I’m not a marketing guy. But people’s addictions can be gouged here and I am not a fan of it. 

There are 7 unfulfilled dreams for sale on that shelf, stolen by some ******** who will claim it was just good capitalism.

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Darth Meanie said:

There are 7 unfulfilled dreams for sale on that shelf, stolen by some ******** who will claim it was just good capitalism.

A quick disclaimer here: while you and I have been on opposite sides of the whole "special edition" thing before, on this we agree completely. This person is a scumbag.

However, being a scumbag doesn't mean he's not displaying some Grade-A capitalism here. Complete disregard for one's fellow human beings in the pursuit of inexhaustible greed is generally the defining feature.

Edited by DR4CO

I remember when I got the email that I won a chance I was thrilled!! It’s so sad to see this when so many folks wanted one.

when I first saw this listing I thought is/was This an FFG employee who snuck them out?