Singulativ

Limited Edition Naboo Royal N-1

17 minutes ago, KiraYamatoSF said:

...okay I cracked, the ship is outta the box and man it's pretty.

Though there is some lingering regret about opening the box.

Nooooooooooo!!!!! The dark side you have turned!!! 

oh wait one more ship out of the box, soon I’ll have the only one in the box!! 😁🎊🎉

Having seen quite a few of these pop up for sale on eBay already, part of me is hoping that FFG have also registered this and are blacklisting sellers so that future limited editions are more likely to go to people who actually want them... a vain hope, perhaps, but it would be nice to see FFG crack down on this.

3 minutes ago, DexterOnone said:

Having seen quite a few of these pop up for sale on eBay already, part of me is hoping that FFG have also registered this and are blacklisting sellers so that future limited editions are more likely to go to people who actually want them... a vain hope, perhaps, but it would be nice to see FFG crack down on this.

Will they be able to correspond eBay usernames with real names? I mean, if they can it’s a start but it doesn’t guarantee they don’t just try to get it as another name.

9 hours ago, KiraYamatoSF said:

...okay I cracked, the ship is outta the box and man it's pretty.

Though there is some lingering regret about opening the box.

“You’re fulfilling you’re destiny. Now, Lord KiraYamato, rise!”

Not going to lie mine is coming out as soon as it gets here. So excited for the n1.

3 hours ago, DexterOnone said:

I'm sure these folks have no choice but to offer them up for sale to offset the cost of the electricity they used spending time online.

It's totally not about greed, I have been assured multiple times.

While FFG can't track these people, the best way to screw them is to assess demand with this release and print to known demand for the next pass.

3 hours ago, ScummyRebel said:

Not going to lie mine is coming out as soon as it gets here. So excited for the n1.

Ditto!!

Photo op coming soon.  😁

Mine is still boxed, but only because I have been extremely busy and haven’t had time to open it or build a list to highlight the new ship for tonight, all bets are off for next week though. 

The prices on eBay are tugging at me.  I must stay strong.  I don’t fly this faction, and only even registered to get this ship to offer to our local x-wing organized play coordinator for a prize.  He invests so much of his time and own money into promoting X-Wing at the local game stores, I thought it would be a nice gesture.  I just need to keep reminding myself of this...

Posted (edited)

Guys, if any of you are contemplating buying that thing off of eBay... 

Buy a new-in-box standard N-1: $20

Go to Fiverr, search "miniature painting" and look up someone like brushlicker: $25-50 + shipping

Congrats, you now have a unique piece of art as opposed to some mass-produced "limited edition" that a few thousand other people also have.

Would you rather own the Mona Lisa, or one of 10,000 prints of the Mona Lisa?

Edited by kris40k
there, I even searched it for you

1 hour ago, RookiePilot said:

The prices on eBay are tugging at me.  I must stay strong.  I don’t fly this faction, and only even registered to get this ship to offer to our local x-wing organized play coordinator for a prize.  He invests so much of his time and own money into promoting X-Wing at the local game stores, I thought it would be a nice gesture.  I just need to keep reminding myself of this...

Well, if you do give him your ship, You're a better man than me. ( Oh I'm sorry. "Better Person".) 

If there’s anyone who didn’t get an N1 ticket and wants a chance at one, I know a friendly streamer is raffling away one tonight. He’s donating all the raffle money in light of recent events, and everyone gets an unofficial alt art prize for donating.

Link to post for info: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=259069242193808&id=105899337510800 

*I have no vested interest, as I am neither the streamer nor the organization receiving donations. 

14 hours ago, kris40k said:

Guys, if any of you are contemplating buying that thing off of eBay... 

Buy a new-in-box standard N-1: $20

Go to Fiverr, search "miniature painting" and look up someone like brushlicker: $25-50 + shipping

Congrats, you now have a unique piece of art as opposed to some mass-produced "limited edition" that a few thousand other people also have.

Would you rather own the Mona Lisa, or one of 10,000 prints of the Mona Lisa?

I just did a quick look on eBay, these are going for 125-160 USD, not including shipping. That is beyond ridiculous, shame on people who snagged these, only wanting to sell them for over inflated prices. 

I also got my e-mail! It was dispatched on June 2nd, my birthday! I can't wait to get my hands on it.

The big question for me: Do I risk removing the peg to magnetise like I've done for all my models? I'm not worried about value, I'm worried about screwing it up.

13 hours ago, Archangelspiv said:

I just did a quick look on eBay, these are going for 125-160 USD, not including shipping. That is beyond ridiculous, shame on people who snagged these, only wanting to sell them for over inflated prices. 

44 total ships listed between active and sold, top price for a sold one is $200!!! 

No shipping notice, no email.

I did check the Asmodee site and sure enough, it's reported as shipped with a tracking number. But the tracking number has no report as to where it is, just "in transit to the next facility" for three days running.

:(

Just now, Hawkstrike said:

No shipping notice, no email.

I did check the Asmodee site and sure enough, it's reported as shipped with a tracking number. But the tracking number has no report as to where it is, just "in transit to the next facility" for three days running.

:(

I'm having slightly the same problem, where I did get my ship I had also separately ordered the New California expansion for Fallout. It was shipped out the 26th but never left Minneapolis, the PO supervisor here in Miami told me they were having problems at that PO. I tried to call Asmodee for two days and all I get is a "were closed" message. Not sure what to do now. 

I hope you get your ship!!