Singulativ

Limited Edition Naboo Royal N-1

1 hour ago, Mburnaugh64 said:

They’re sending out more codes I just got one 5 minutes ago and ordered right away!!! 

doing the ship dance! 🕺

Congrats! Must have been someone who didn’t claim round 2.

Now if only they’d start shipping them all 🙂 

First wave, all they said was they were processing the order getting read to ship.

Your pre-order is now being processed and will be shipping soon. You will receive tracking information when the order leaves our warehouse. Your order number is ******. Please reference this number in any communications regarding your order.

No mention what "soon" means. Just a, "we are going to charge your credit card now" notification. Their general announcement said they will be shipping things out in the next two weeks. I don't expect it in the next week, just the cc charge.

I got a notice for my CC charge as well. My card didn't go through though so I am going to reach out to their customer service tomorrow to verify everything goes smoothly. 😅

33 minutes ago, Mburnaugh64 said:

Well Mep is right this is just a we’re charging your CC notice, do you still have your confirmation email when you ordered?

Yup, I have that email I just don’t have anything else.

30 minutes ago, ScummyRebel said:

Yup, I have that email I just don’t have anything else.

My confirmation email when I ordered had the order number on it, you can also check for the order number through the Webstore. If it hasn’t been billed soon I’d reach out to customer service with that order number. 

15 hours ago, ScummyRebel said:

Were you in the first wave of email? I didn’t get my shipping message but I was in round 2.

I was in round 1 yes

5 hours ago, ScummyRebel said:

Still waiting for my emails. I have the order confirmation from before but nothing else. I was a second wave code 

I got my tracking number but it wasn't handed over to the post office yet. They probably generated a batch of labels before the long holiday weekend. Sure they will be actually shipping them all next week.

7 hours ago, KiraYamatoSF said:

Been hearing people get their tracking numbers and shipping notices but I haven't gotten anything since the processing email.

Was in the first group due to having a Adepticon ticket.

Myself and 2 friends have had them shipped May 26th and are actually arriving today! We were all in the first round of codes. Hopefully they could just only ship so many a day and the rest are coming soon. 

Good luck to all those still waiting!