Singulativ

Limited Edition Naboo Royal N-1

Posted (edited)

Yeah, reading this thread has left me torn as well. I threw my name in the hat, got picked, and started playing with the ship in Fly Casual. 

Aside from Ric, though, I'm really not crazy about it. 

Now I'm trying to decide what to do with it; I'm not much of a collector, outside of stuff I actually intend to play with. I bought the alt LeHuse pilot card and dial combo, because he's super fun. 

Finances are kinda tight right now, so the thought of selling it appeals to my pragmatic side.

But after seeing some of the awesome custom-painted Aethersprites on another board, maybe I'll try and barter it for services; alt paint for alt paint. 

Edited by StriderZessei

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, HawkZ71 said:

What is the expiration date of the second drawing?

Still hoping for chance in second drawing.

They said by May 7th. If they still had any unused codes, they will send out  to another person until all are used up.

Edited by Captain Mayhem
misspell

Got mine! And they are doing reduced cost international shipping now fixed manually on the back end! 

A note for international customers:
The Asmodee Webstore will be shipping internationally via USPS First Class at a $15 flat rate.  Due to the way the store works, this shipping reduction will be handled by store staff on the back end. This does mean that the shipping displayed at the time of checkout will continue to reflect the higher Priority Mail cost.  The reduction in shipping cost will be reflected if you check your pre-order in your store account after it's been adjusted, as well as on the confirmation email you'll receive when your card is charged and the expansion ships. Simply add the expansion to your cart usual, using the code above. Then proceed to checkout with the only shipping option available, USPS Priority Mail.  The $40-60 shipping cost shown there will not be what you are actually charged, as the charge is not made until the order is shipped.  If you'd like to check if your shipping cost has been updated, you can do so by clicking "Account" at the upper right of your screen, then "Active Pre-orders" on the left-hand side.  Please keep in mind it can take several days for the webstore team to make the change.

Has anyone got IRL pictures of these? I think I'm just going to mirror chrome my own. Just curious how shiny the new one actually is. Like, is this just the same silver paint from the underside of the existing models, or did they vacuum-metalise it?

26 minutes ago, NakedDex said:

Has anyone got IRL pictures of these? I think I'm just going to mirror chrome my own. Just curious how shiny the new one actually is. Like, is this just the same silver paint from the underside of the existing models, or did they vacuum-metalise it?

No, they have not shipped them yet.

On 5/5/2020 at 3:05 PM, Maxosaso said:

Let’s hope in thirdtime’s charm 

We’ll see, although I’m not holding my breath at this point. In hindsight, we should have had to order first, lottery from those that ordered, no need for multiple rounds then.

1 hour ago, PanchoX1 said:

Still not shipped? Why the hold up?

Just curious as I have no first or second round code.

Because the warehouse that they are in is in a locality with a “stay at home” order. Nonessential business must be closed per governor order. I doubt the warehouse was even able to have workers get to them right now.

Maybe they can start shipping next week or two? Nonessentials are starting to soft open (curbside takeout only)

I really hope that everyone will get at least one boat for the collection and the game. And I really hope that the next promotions will be better organized for both the X-Wing and the Legion.

I mean, come on, they were suppose to be sold at a convention. They normally do just fine selling them there while the rest of us hate on them cause we can't go to the convention for reasons.

Well, everyone definitely won't get at least one. That's the nature of limited edition, and part of the point of this lottery system. As for organisation, I don't know, given they're doing this during the greatest global pandemic crisis of our time, I think they're doing kinda well...

39 minutes ago, NakedDex said:

Well, everyone definitely won't get at least one. That's the nature of limited edition, and part of the point of this lottery system. As for organisation, I don't know, given they're doing this during the greatest global pandemic crisis of our time, I think they're doing kinda well...

Agreed. Considering I can't go to conventions, at least I had an opportunity to get a N-1.  IMO I think FFG did the best they could given the circumstances. Kudos to them.