Singulativ

Limited Edition Naboo Royal N-1

For another ship of the same size in Canada in their store, I can choose between First Class International at 12.25$ or Priority International at 40.15$. For the Limited Edition, I don't seem to have a choice, so it's 40.15$ and I can't seem to combine with anything else to get more value... I've written to them, will see if they answer. If not, seems a lot of International lottery winners will leave their codes unused and it will all end in the U.S....

1 hour ago, Mep said:

It's possible the codes are tied to the account? Shipping was free in the US. 😁

BTW, giving mine to the local game store as prize support for when they can hold tournaments again.

For those that didn't get a code, silver paint is a thing.

Great idea! I got a code too and this could be a cool way to support our store. 

Thank you for expressing your interest in the Limited Edition Naboo Royal N-1 Starfighter Expansion Pack. At this time all available stock has been allotted randomly and you were not selected.  If we are left with any unclaimed expansions after April 21st , you may receive another email with instructions on how to purchase. In either case, thank you for your interest in Star Wars(tm): X-Wing!

Thank you,
Fantasy Flight Games

I am also in the camp who received their rejection letter. 😞 

Oh well... we’ll see if anything changes between now and the 21st but looks like I won’t be doing any cool wing leader stuff anytime soon.

What is the deal. I haven't received an email yea or neigh either. Is there just a delay in the messaging system? Does anyone know if/when I can expect to hear from FF? There probably not be any information, but if there is thank you!

Oh and congrats on those of you who got the ship. It is truly an expansion that will bring with is some memories!

Posted (edited)

Add me to the reject list. Perhaps if I flew Republic more fate would have smiled upon me (I've never flown my Republic ships). 

Edited by Tervlon

3 minutes ago, Tervlon said:

Add me to the reject list. Perhaps if I flew Republic more fate would have smilted upon me (I've never flown my Republic ships). 

Doubtful. For most of 2019-present I was a republic loyalist. I took one break to try and earn the FO store champ swag with FO. I still got rejected. 

Rejected. Probably only fair, as I’m very new to this, and GAR & Separatists are the two factions I haven’t even started to collect yet... unless you count the GAR ARC-170 I bought because I literally couldn’t find a reasonably priced one with the Rebel Firebird insignia on it.