Singulativ

Limited Edition Naboo Royal N-1

What I don't understand is the 3 day time limit on accepting entries - how about giving people a chance to notice this and fill out the form?  Although it appears the form is still live, so who knows?  You'd think after all of these years in business that they'd improve their communications, but nope, same as always.

3 hours ago, Delwyn said:

What I don't understand is the 3 day time limit on accepting entries - how about giving people a chance to notice this and fill out the form?  Although it appears the form is still live, so who knows?  You'd think after all of these years in business that they'd improve their communications, but nope, same as always.

Expecting corporations to be competent is why the world is where it is today.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Delwyn said:

What I don't understand is the 3 day time limit on accepting entries - how about giving people a chance to notice this and fill out the form?  

What's the point?

If they already have more demand than supply, why collect 10 days worth of forms to deny 8 days worth of submissions?

The whole thing has always been Early Bird Gets the Worm.

NOW, wouldn't it be great if they collected 10 days worth of submissions and then manufactured that many ships??

For a country that prides itself on capitalism, it's amazing that no one seems to have a clue how SUPPLY & DEMAND works.

Edited by Darth Meanie

53 minutes ago, TrollCandy said:

We’re you an AdeptiCon attendee or a lottery draw submission? 

I just got a code and I am someone that signed up over the weekend.

1 minute ago, ScummyRebel said:

Lucky you! Looks like I’m missing out..

I know a lot of people that have entered have not yet heard anything. Not sure if codes are still being sent out or if the lucky chosen ones are all notified already.

Just now, mrkyle said:

I know a lot of people that have entered have not yet heard anything. Not sure if codes are still being sent out or if the lucky chosen ones are all notified already.

I’d assume those who have a chance have the codes by now. Random selection doesn’t take too long.

Now, there are some who may wind up not using their code or miss it in spam filters etc, and they may redraw from there so there’s a sliver of hope.

Posted (edited)

I got my Adepticon code too, but after I fill out my order and payment information, when I click "Place my Pre-Order", nothing happens, it just goes to the top of the screen, no order confirmation or anything. Clicked it multiple times, never gives any feedback. 

Anyone else try to use their Adepticon code yet and had any different results? 

Edit: Can confirm now after I hit back to home page, cart is empty and both Order History and Active Preorders both say they are empty, so nothing went through. 

Edit: NEVERMIND I forgot to put the security code under my credit card info as usual. It worked now. 

Edited by Tvboy

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, TrollCandy said:

We’re you an AdeptiCon attendee or a lottery draw submission? 

Draw. They are sending codes out in batches through the day it looks like, according to what Matt posted on reddit. So if you haven't got a code yet don't despair. 

Edited by All Shields Forward
clarity

10 hours ago, Delwyn said:

I just noticed this -- hadn't checked much in the way of social media over the weekend. too late to sign up for one now, oh well.

39 minutes ago, All Shields Forward said:

Draw. They are sending codes out in batches through the day it looks like, according to what Matt posted on reddit. So if you haven't got a code yet don't despair. 

That’s good to know, I registered and got two of my children to register who live in different states to improve my chances of getting one and none of the three of us have received an email. Also I’ve talked to two friends locally who play and have registered who have heard nothing, nice to know we may not have missed out. 

Disclaimer: I’m not trying to secure multiple copies, just trying to improve my chances of acquiring one for my collection, so if we get picked I’ll only be purchasing one. Figured it might be a good idea to add that before I get attacked for scalping 😂

Just gonna say this but if anyone gets a code and has no intention of using it. I’d be happy to work something out as I really want one of these. Good luck to everyone 

1 minute ago, TrollCandy said:

Just gonna say this but if anyone gets a code and has no intention of using it. I’d be happy to work something out as I really want one of these. Good luck to everyone 

I have a code but shipping to Canada is twice the cost of the ship..... so there is a chance I will pass this up. Couple other local guys have codes and may be in same boat

5 minutes ago, mrkyle said:

I have a code but shipping to Canada is twice the cost of the ship..... so there is a chance I will pass this up. Couple other local guys have codes and may be in same boat

That’s a very generous thing to throw out there. I appreciate it. Hopefully there’s more drawings throughout the day. I’m keeping optimistic. 

It's possible the codes are tied to the account? Shipping was free in the US. 😁

BTW, giving mine to the local game store as prize support for when they can hold tournaments again.

For those that didn't get a code, silver paint is a thing.