Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

Fang Fighters in The Rise of Skywalker

13 hours ago, Scum4Life said:

I don't think all the ships here are Resistance, I feel all the ships here are just Anti-First Order.

So Scum aren't always the worst faction, sometimes we can be helpful, when its in our interest...

Yeah, it's more like a really, really big Epic game, with a mix of Rebel, Resistance, and Scum (and maybe Republic and Separatist?) Large and Huge ships on one side, against a First Order swarm and a whole ton of Huge ships.

Edited by Jokubas

When I saw that profile on the screen, I started freaking out to my friend that it was either a Fang fighter or a Kom'rk. It was such a quick glimpse that I couldn't tell which. I'm kinda a Mando nerd, so that was exciting for me. I also spotted a Lancer, which is another Mandalmotors project, and the party ship for my Mando group. :D

I also picked out the very faint silhouette of a YV-865 in the bottom right hand corner of the main fleet picture (the one with the Millennium Falcon), which is the same make of ship said party stole from Zygerrians and gave to their clan! Now I just need to find a C-ROC in the fleet. Oh, and the Lucrehulk they are inevitably going to steal. :D

Also, in the picture with the Millennium Falcon, there are two corvette-sized ships on either side that look kind of like Consular-classes, but not quite... anyone know what those are?

I also spotted what I think to be the silhouette of a Dornean gunship (aka Braha'tok) near the YV-865 (which might also be the ship to the left of the hammerhead. Leave it to me to see the tiny one and miss the big one).

If anyone finds proof of a Luxury Yacht 3000 in that chaos, drop me a line. I know they have a model for one because of The Clone Wars, but I certainly didn't catch a glimpse of any. :(

In the very first picture? That's what I was thinking as well.

On 1/16/2020 at 5:21 PM, Jokubas said:

If anyone finds proof of a Luxury Yacht 3000 in that chaos, drop me a line. I know they have a model for one because of The Clone Wars, but I certainly didn't catch a glimpse of any. :(

According to other people, according to the Rise of Skywalker Visual Dictionary, the Lady Luck may not have been in the fleet, but was totally there the whole time on the planet with Lando, we just never saw it on screen (as far as I know). That's good news for me, I guess. I was really hoping to see the ship as Lando's ship in the movie, before I realized they'd probably just stick him in the Falcon for fanservice, and then the trailer more or less confirmed it. But official canon saying that he was totally flying the Lady Luck up until that point is actually a lot better than I expected. It doesn't sound like its appearance or model was completely re-confirmed (if anyone knows any more, it's apparently on page 108, go ahead and clarify), but if it's still a yacht they probably don't intend to change it.

Edited by Jokubas

6 hours ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

Could be Tam in the Fireball, or could be Bucket went Rogue and is flying it all by himself again.

Come oooonnnn, you KNOW Kazuda would answer that call- that Torra would not let him go without her / miss out, and that Yeager would haaaave to feel obligated to "Watch the kids".

16 minutes ago, KCDodger said:

Come oooonnnn, you KNOW Kazuda would answer that call- that Torra would not let him go without her / miss out, and that Yeager would haaaave to feel obligated to "Watch the kids".

While you're probably right, it mostly just makes me wonder where the rest of the Aces are, as well as the Colossus itself. 

3 minutes ago, KCDodger said:

Probably busy being underdeveloped and underutilized, unless they're Hype.

One somewhat reasonable argument for Kaz not being in the Fireball I saw was that he's in a Resistance X-wing now, but really, maybe Tam would be just as likely to end up in one at the end of the season.

4 hours ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

One somewhat reasonable argument for Kaz not being in the Fireball I saw was that he's in a Resistance X-wing now, but really, maybe Tam would be just as likely to end up in one at the end of the season.

Maybe. Haven't seen the episode, but that's my bad in this regard.

I don't think we can really separate Kaz and the Fireball. If it's anyone's, it's his.

17 minutes ago, KCDodger said:

Maybe. Haven't seen the episode, but that's my bad in this regard.

I don't think we can really separate Kaz and the Fireball. If it's anyone's, it's his.

I played a game against the Kaz build below (also had Poe & Cova/Leiacrew) at a store tourney a couple of days ago. The build was surprisingly effective, and dare I say, fun to play against. I was kind of rooting for him, but somehow I managed to not screw up the win with my Duchess+5 Strikers.

Kazuda Xiono (40)    
    Heroic (1)    
    R1-J5 (6)    
    Contraband Cybernetics (2)    
    Advanced SLAM (3)    
    Hull Upgrade (5)    
    Kaz's Fireball (2)    

Ship total: 59  Half Points: 30  Threshold: 4    

I don't own Resistance anymore, having trimmed down factions due to expense, but if I did, I'd put Kaz in every list right now. Anything different is more exciting in Resistance to face than a bunch of cowardly RZ-2As 😛

4 hours ago, Cloaker said:

I played a game against the Kaz build below (also had Poe & Cova/Leiacrew) at a store tourney a couple of days ago. The build was surprisingly effective, and dare I say, fun to play against. I was kind of rooting for him, but somehow I managed to not screw up the win with my Duchess+5 Strikers.

Kazuda Xiono (40)    
    Heroic (1)    
    R1-J5 (6)    
    Contraband Cybernetics (2)    
    Advanced SLAM (3)    
    Hull Upgrade (5)    
    Kaz's Fireball (2)    

Ship total: 59  Half Points: 30  Threshold: 4    

I don't own Resistance anymore, having trimmed down factions due to expense, but if I did, I'd put Kaz in every list right now. Anything different is more exciting in Resistance to face than a bunch of cowardly RZ-2As 😛

Kazuda's pretty incredible. I've been having a lot of fun flying him in Simulator, though half of his tools are available for

for reasons