Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

Fang Fighters in The Rise of Skywalker

I mentioned the Fang Fighters in another thread. I wasn't sure if we already knew about them. I tried looking for a list of every ship that anyone saw elsewhere on the internet, but all I could find was pre-release stuff about the trailer, and people only mentioned two or three obvious ones and then just said "and many more!" even when their page was titled something like "a list of every ship in the fleet!". XP

Edited by Jokubas

18 hours ago, PhantomFO said:

I'm fairly certain that at least one every ship ever rendered into CG form by Lucasfilm was included in that sequence. If they already have the art assets rendered into 3D, why wouldn't they include it? It would only add to the hodgepodge nature of the battle.

Pretty sure there weren't any YT-2400s.

1 hour ago, StriderZessei said:

Pretty sure there weren't any YT-2400s.

There should be, tho. Iron Squadron would have answered the call, wouldn't they?

Also, is Hondo's flying saucer in the battle? 

Edited by takfar

10 minutes ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

Is the thing just below the red-circled-fang a flying saucer Corona-class armed frigate, maybe?

Maybe..? Good catch! The YT-2400 has gotta be somewhere around there. 

Wouldn't it be nice if they released a browsable 3d scene of that battle..? 

2 minutes ago, Arc170Chris said:

ignore the circle, but one in the lower left, and one further back in the upper right at first glance. probably more. 

pdl6dtg2okv31.png

Drawing my attention to the right side also caused me to realize there's a second Baleen-class freighter (Han's bigger ship) over there. I wonder how much of the fleet is just duplicates. I bet it's a LOT.

2 hours ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

That looks a LOT like a 2400. The only bit that seems kind of odd to me is it seems like there's something extra where the docking clamps are.

I see the resemblance, but the cockpit and neck aren't the right ratios to the body.