ExplosiveTooka

Vassal RITR Campaign

On 1/28/2020 at 5:20 AM, Green Knight said:

I haven't touched RitR yet.

Let me see if I understand:

• We play task force games starting at 200 pts, with fleets capped at 300.
  • Using the "free" custom commanders from the rules booklet.
  • Sometimes we play give battles with 3vs3 players

200 to 250 but basically.

Edit: I was wrong, it is a max of 300

Edited by ExplosiveTooka

Credit to Broba for this text

Thanks everyone interested in the Vassal RITR campaign! After looking through the results of the skill, time, and faction requests we did the absolute best we could to put together a balanced and fun campaign. Because of our varied geographic locations, there was no way to make it so we could be in a group matched perfectly by time. RaptorRitter is the lone Euro in his group, and if after a quick comparison of times you are able to play it becomes very obvious these groups simply will not work then we will have to combine together into a 4 v 4 campaign which will require some house ruling and customization since the campaign only naturally supports up to 3 v 3. 

A final note - for those of you in group 2, ALL of you requested rebels. The teams are set to give the best possible skill balance, you need to agree among both teams who wants to play rebels and who wants to play imperials - or, if you really really want I guess you can play a Rebel civil war? Not sure if that breaks the game or not really. Either way, make your call quickly so we can start building fleets. We will give a few days to flesh that out, but please be ready to go ideally by this weekend so we can do the setup and first few steps hopefully by start of next week. If there's any questions, feel free to ask here so we can all be on the same page.

@Green Knight @MandalorianMoose @Cael @ChavoGuerrero @RaptorRitter13 @KevinBakon

Group 1:    
Player Name Faction Time Zone
ExplosiveTooka Filthy Terrorists -5
Brobafett Filthy Terrorists -8
Mando moose Fascist Scum -8
Green Knight Fascist Scum +1

Group 2:    
Player Name Faction Time Zone
Cael Filthy Terrorists -8
ChavoGuerrero Filthy Terrorists -5
RaptorRitter13 Filthy Terrorists 0
Kevinbakon Filthy Terrorists -5

I was also going to volunteer to go Imperial but you guys both beat me to the being nice punch :)

Weekends will probably be best for me as the lone pacific time zone representative, since I don’t get home from work until after 9pm eastern time during the week.

How should we submit fleets? And thanks again for organizing this!

38 minutes ago, Cael said:

I was also going to volunteer to go Imperial but you guys both beat me to the being nice punch :)

Weekends will probably be best for me as the lone pacific time zone representative, since I don’t get home from work until after 9pm eastern time during the week.

How should we submit fleets? And thanks again for organizing this!

Join the discord using the link above.