Sign in to follow this  
Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

If You Could Only Have One ...

On 1/11/2020 at 4:23 AM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

ycrsq4ayb2a41.jpg

Which would it be ....

I was in the Darth Vader camp for two decades until I saw and then read the history of Count Dooku’s.

That would be my first pick.

Kylo Ren's, likely. I snagged one of the Ultrasaber crossguards and it's a sturdy saber to swing about. 

11 hours ago, T70 Driver said:

Clone Wars Ahsoka or Rebels Ahsoka? For me it's Rebels Ahsoka all the way.

Absolutely Rebels. I loved her collecting bits of scrap in the novel Ahsoka, and the method of purifying bled kyber into her own sabers is fantastic, and powerful. When she made them more ornate, they looked incredible. If/when I get to Galaxy's Edge, I am purchasing those sabers.

Mace Windu, followed by Obi Wan's second lightsaber. However, after seeing the Rise of Skywalker, I like the yellow lightsaber as my lightsaber color is suppose to be yellow after taking the quiz. 

I love my 3D printer. 

LEEx4Yy.jpg

zbKp8aJ.jpg

As a follow-on, I don't think the Savi's Workshop lightsabers are overpriced compared to what else is available and you are paying for the experience...

Of those twelve the only three I dislike are #2, #4 & #12. Most of the others are too similar to really choose one over the others for any reason, so I'd go for one that stands out. Dooku's and Palpatine's are elegant, but I ain't a Sith. So it's gotta be Windu's, which happens to be the only (light-up) replica I actually own, albeit due to different considerations ~15 years ago.

Fate has decreed I shall have the Darth Vader one. My wife got it for free*, non-functioning, off Craigslist. I cleaned up the contacts and now it works. I always thought the light up lightsabers were quite silly. But, turns out it's really cool in the dark. I honestly dunno if I should keep it, or try to trade it for a really good rebel trooper's pistol.

*Along with what appears to be the world's worst katana. But then, I know virtually nothing about eastern swords and their modern producers.

89uVndo.jpg

hn6a80B.jpg

Edited by TauntaunScout

[This thread]: Exists

[Saberforge, Ultrasabers, Vader's Vault]:
T4O4NIg.png

I actually had a converted black series for ANH Luke's saber and Vaders. Plus a bunch of originals from Saberforge and Ultrasabers. Sold 'em all to buy a Chiappa Rhino. 10/10 totally worth. Now I've been picking up a few of the originals here and there. I have the Bane Mk.II from saberforge, it's a very cool saber. 

banec-4_grande.jpg?v=1559680518

Edited by Darth Sanguis