Sign in to follow this  
Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

If You Could Only Have One ...

15 hours ago, Caimheul1313 said:

Whatever one I end up building at Galaxy's Edge whenever I next go to Disney :-P.

I have mine...it is beautiful. You are going to really love it and it is so worth the money.

The SFX and lighting is fantastic and the sheer fact that you can swap kyber crystals to change the color of the blade and the SFX of your saber is so cool.

In the Saber shop you can purchase other kyber crystals other than the one you build your saber with in the ceremony. I built mine with an amethyst kyber and then bought a yellow kyber at the shop.

The building ceremony you can select from red, blue, green, and amethyst. 

In the shop you can buy yellow and white kyber. You can also buy red kyber too! Cool secret though....some of the red kyber tubes may contain a black kyber crystal!!!

9 hours ago, Docgimmethenews said:

I have mine...it is beautiful. You are going to really love it and it is so worth the money.

The SFX and lighting is fantastic and the sheer fact that you can swap kyber crystals to change the color of the blade and the SFX of your saber is so cool.

In the Saber shop you can purchase other kyber crystals other than the one you build your saber with in the ceremony. I built mine with an amethyst kyber and then bought a yellow kyber at the shop.

The building ceremony you can select from red, blue, green, and amethyst. 

In the shop you can buy yellow and white kyber. You can also buy red kyber too! Cool secret though....some of the red kyber tubes may contain a black kyber crystal!!!

Everything else I have read says that they’re way too expensive. I think that’s just what people who are used to cheap hobbies like RPG’s and CCG’s think. Those lightsabers cost a lot less than many of the passable swords or guns for re-enactments. Let alone what the GOOD ones cost. Course those are functional unlike the lightsaber. But at the end of the day, from the junkiest cosplay suit to the best living history museum pros, we’re all just playing dress-up. 

2 hours ago, TauntaunScout said:

Everything else I have read says that they’re way too expensive. I think that’s just what people who are used to cheap hobbies like RPG’s and CCG’s think. Those lightsabers cost a lot less than many of the passable swords or guns for re-enactments. Let alone what the GOOD ones cost. Course those are functional unlike the lightsaber. But at the end of the day, from the junkiest cosplay suit to the best living history museum pros, we’re all just playing dress-up. 

Well no...I'm an actual Jedi! Lol!

But seriously, anyone who would say these are too expensive dont know what they are talking about. For the quality these are they are actually underselling it.

These are saberforge quality for nearly half the price.

Also the sheer fact that you can swap kyber crystals to change the color and SFX is super cool! And if you get the sith or jedi holocrons, each crystal has a story behind it is crazy. Disney really went all out with this and this shows that they can do amazing things. Whoever was in charge of all this really cared and it shows.

Edited by Docgimmethenews

18 hours ago, Mep said:

Wouldn't it be cool if the lightsabers were functional though? Just imagine all the great advancements in prosthetics due to the high demand. 

This gets to why it's always been hard for me to get into cosplay as opposed to historical reenactment. I like my stuff to work. Hence most of my wargaming stuff is fantasy and science fiction to make up the balance of my interests.