Cloaker

POINTS ARE UP

11 minutes ago, Cloaker said:

As an efficiency player but also one who is trying to cultivate and teach new players into the Houston scene, I confess I am kind of excited for it actually. 

I completely understand your point of view regarding being able to teach new people. 
I feel HS is going to be X Wing and Droid swarms. I enjoy playing 3-4 ship lists. I would have been ok if Ints were HS legal, but they aren’t. I am very curious where FFG are trying to go with this tournament season. 

59 minutes ago, xanderf said:

The RRG has been updated.  2nd to last page, in the errata:

Static Discharge Vanes
Should read: “Before you would gain 1 ion or jam token, if you are not
stressed, you may choose another ship at range 0–1 and gain 1 stress token.
If you do, the chosen ship gains that ion or jam token instead, then you suffer
1 [hit] damage.

It died for Nien Numb's sins.

2 minutes ago, T70 Driver said:

Don't have access to the points. Any change to the Khiraxz? Specifically the Marauder.

No changes to Marauder, Black Sun Ace went down 1 to 40.

Mux went up 1, so Moldy Swarm is still alive, by the skin of its teeth, Seevor loses Crack Shot.

1 hour ago, Something Wicked said:

Composure Sabine/Wexley got hit:

Composure Should include the line: "If you do, you cannot perform additional actions this round." (Added "If you do, you cannot perform additional actions this round.")

I've been flying BBUnit Composure Snap Wexley for a long time.

When they changed ion rules so that I couldn't BB away from the trap after being ionized I was sad.
But now it's starting to feel like they fear me...and it makes me sad.

6 minutes ago, Arc170Chris said:

Why is everyone worried about hyperspace? just play extended. They have said so many times hyperspace will constantly be changing. That's fun. 

Probably because first Store Champs are HS. I don't mind it myself. 

11 minutes ago, Arc170Chris said:

Why is everyone worried about hyperspace? just play extended. They have said so many times hyperspace will constantly be changing. That's fun. 

A lot of the big tournaments are HS this year. A lot peoples ships have been removed and they are annoyed. Myself included. But it’s just a new challenge to overcome in the world of plastic spaceships. 

Good luck everyone finding something they enjoy flying competitively. I think I may have something in mind. 

For once I am actually excited for hyperspace. I have ignored it up to now, but with all these changes (most of the stapled-on meta) people are going to have to start getting creative with their list building. Its going to be interesting to watch how the Extended meta and the Hyperspace meta differ and change. Thank you FFG!

I've been playing Republic exclusively since they were released, mostly casually but still. What is it about "Odd Ball"that I am missing for his points to be so high? It doesn't matter which chassis either.  I can see how he would be useful as a Wing Leader in Epic, but in standard play? Can someone enlighten me as to what it is about his ability that I'm missing?

14 minutes ago, NeonWolf said:

I've been playing Republic exclusively since they were released, mostly casually but still. What is it about "Odd Ball"that I am missing for his points to be so high? It doesn't matter which chassis either.  I can see how he would be useful as a Wing Leader in Epic, but in standard play? Can someone enlighten me as to what it is about his ability that I'm missing?

Combo with synced consoles, no other way to break it

40 minutes ago, Arc170Chris said:

Because the first season of official System Open/Store Championships are Hyperspace events

33 minutes ago, prauxim said:

B-wings are missing config, surely that's a mistake?

And didn't they say on the stream Blue Sq was going down to 50?

The config is listed with the upgrades. It's 2 points.

They were not pushing the cost of the B-Wing generic pilots to where you could run 5 of them, as they felt it was too much health.

I had one more realization: this is the first time in X-Wing history that an extended list could run Howl as part of an 8-TIE swarm. Yes, her wingmen would all be Academy Pilots, but it's still a first for her and probably the biggest reason why she had to go up as much as she did.

Posted (edited)

Scum changes (w/o garanty of being free from errors)

Some really needed lowerings.

IG Aggressors -1 each

Y-Wing Hired Gun & Crymorah -1

YT1300 gone from HS Falcon title -3

Escape Craft gone from HS   So, Scum lost its coordinator

Fang Old Teroch gone from HS, Skull & Zealous -3

Firespray Emon & Krassis -3, Bounty Hunter -2, Andastra & Slave1 -1, Marauder gone from Hs

G1A Misthunter title -1

Hwk Torkil +1, Dace and Spice -1

JM5K cannon added, Dengar & Scout -3, Tel -4, Manaroo -2, Nom 38, Punishing title -3

Kihraxz Black Sun Ace -1 thus under breaking point for 5 ships

Lancer Assaj now designated Dark Side -2, Shadowp -2, Sabine & Ketsu -1, Shadowc title -2 

M12 Kimogila Dalan -1 Executioner -2 yes, finally!

Scurrg Havoc title -2

Scyk, G4R 28, Serissu +1, Inaldra -1, everyone else -3 YES! Now Sunnny is really neat

Mining TIE Seevor and Proach (why?, you saw him basically never) gone from HS, Sentry and Surveyor -2, a Snap Surveyor is thus 30pts

Quadj Unkar -3, others -2

Starviper gone from HS, Enforcer -1, Virago -2

YV all -2

Z95 gone from HS, Bossk 29, Black Sun -3, N'Dru -1, rest -2

Han Solo Gunner -2, but gone from HS

Gone from HS: Chewbacca, L3, Lando, Q'ra, Beckett crew

Added to HS: R5P8, Latts, Maul, BT1

Edited by Managarmr
Cannot spell on mobile devices

2 hours ago, Skitch_ said:

I'm guessing they want to see how the generic E-Wings do in the meta to see if they play nice before letting Corran out of the corner.

The generics were unplayable before being dropped 2 points and they just raised r2 prices. Seems like they could have taken steps here for Corran/Gavin.