Cloaker

POINTS ARE UP

1 minute ago, xanderf said:

No, they hadn't mentioned that.

Looks like Static Discharge Vanes got a heck of a nerf, too.  Were those really dominating the meta that much??

It's to stop a large ship using feedback array and static discharge to ram a ship to death.

Now, the large ship will take 2 damage each time it does it, instead of 1

13 minutes ago, DarthSempai said:

all Tie-FO's down, silencers mostly down, VonReg way under what I was expecting!

don't know bout other faction, but FO is gonna be spicayyy! Nice change everywhere!

Scum is also going to be spicy with cheaper titles, cheaper scyks(right where I wanted them, with the cannon hike factored in, exception: serissu), and jm5k down to where they might see play, especially since they now have cannon slots, 2 points less on mining tie generics too is nice, I was already liking intimidation ties at 28, now they're 26. Cheaper bounty hunter, cheaper fang generics, cheaper kimo generics, cheaper IG88s...

2 minutes ago, Skitch_ said:

Some things I noticed:

• Tie /fo down across the board. 
  • Mag-Pulse debuts at 6 points
  • Deuterium power cells (FO shield regen) debuts at 9.
  • My favorite pilot in the game, Old Teroch, is not hyperspace legal while all other fangs are.

6 for mag-pulse feels fair

9 for fo regen feels high

Illicits still mostly getting hosed.

Agreed mostly, and I really feel your pain with Old Teroch, as my favorite Carnor Jax isn't hyperspace legal either!

13 minutes ago, GuacCousteau said:

Wow. 

Hate, Sense, Precognitive Reflexes and Supernatural are no longer Hyperspace legal. I guess the only oneS people actually care about there are sense and hate. 

Jamming Beam also not legal. So it's now even more of a totally pointless upgrade. 

But the big one... 

Afterburners is not Hyperspace legal. 

See ya Vader...

Edit:

Oh, it gets worse. 

Adv Sensors, Trajectory Simulator, Collision Detector, Crack Shot, Predator, Trick Shot, Elusive (for some reason!?), Marksmanship.

All not legal. 

Stealth Device and Shield Upgrade not legal. So that double mod slot on the Interceptor is also even more pointless. 

So hyperspace is like wave 3 of 1.0.

Posted (edited)

I am laughing at all the posts that were all but guaranteeing the Jedi would go up.

But then I feel sad because 7b is not hyperspace legal. They really don't want the GAR to have 3 dice attacks

Edited by SavouryRain
Spelling

1 minute ago, SavouryRain said:

I am laughing at all the posts that were all but guaranteeing the Jedi would go up.

But then I feel sad because 7b is not hyperspace legal. They really don't want the GAR to have 3 dice stacks t

synchronized console not HS legal?! But my clones!

Hey! I like it.

Because-I-Said-So rulings that both {1} T-70s and M3-A can't equip double missile upgrades as a special exception {2} effects which reference missiles or payloads or whatever are all valid with double-slot upgrades.

I'm genuinely quite pleased with this.

10 minutes ago, xanderf said:

Looks like Static Discharge Vanes got a heck of a nerf, too.  Were those really dominating the meta that much??

Wait what? Did they change the text or something? Points are down 2.

5 minutes ago, SavouryRain said:

But then I feel sad because 7b is not hyperspace legal. They really don't want the GAR to have 3 dice attacks

*Ekhms in ARC-170*

19 minutes ago, GuacCousteau said:

Shield Upgrade is also not legal. 

But if its Quickdraw, just wait for the new power cells upgrade in Vonreg's TIE

20 minutes ago, T70 Driver said:

Quickdraw....Afterburners out....Shield Upgrade in.

QD not HS legal 

Posted (edited)

Lots of changes in the rules ref.

Composure Sabine/Wexley got hit:

Composure Should include the line: "If you do, you cannot perform additional actions this round." (Added "If you do, you cannot perform additional actions this round.")

The Aftermath step is clarified, so TA-175 gives out calculates immediately instead of the end of the current initiative.

6. Aftermath: Abilities that trigger after an attack are resolved in the following order. a. Resolve any of the defending player’s abilities that trigger after a ship defends or is destroyed, excluding abilities that grant a bonus attack.

Gas Clouds no longer "no consequence"

Gas Cloud: After executing the maneuver, roll one attack die. On a [focus] or [hit] result, the ship gains one strain token. Then the ship skips its Perform Action step this round.

Scum Falcon title gets clarified that it does what we knew it did:

•Lando's Millennium Falcon Should read: “While you have an Escape Craft docked, you may treat its shields as if...” (Replaced “spend" with "treat")

Edited by Something Wicked

19 minutes ago, GuacCousteau said:

Shield Upgrade is also not legal. 

But if its Quickdraw, just wait for the new power cells upgrade in Vonreg's TIE

20 minutes ago, T70 Driver said:

Quickdraw....Afterburners out....Shield Upgrade in.

QD not HS legal 

Q: Can a T-70 X-wing or M-3A Interceptor equip an upgrade that requires multiple slots with its Weapon Hardpoint ship ability (such as Barrage Rockets [󲁐󲁐])?

A: No. The Weapon Hardpoint ship ability grants a ship a special upgrade slot that can be used only for one upgrade that exactly matches one of the specified icons (󲁍, 󲁏, and 󲁐, in this case).

Posted (edited)

Apparently bucket cannot resurrect itself.

Q: If a ship is destroyed and an effect such as R1-J5 [󲁔] repairs one or more of its damage cards before it is removed, is the ship still destroyed (and thus removed)?

A: Yes. After a ship becomes "destroyed" for any reason, it remains destroyed no matter what effects are resolved before it is removed. Effects can change the timing at which a ship is removed, but cannot undo the state of being destroyed.

Edited by CaptainJaguarShark

3 minutes ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

Q: Can a T-70 X-wing or M-3A Interceptor equip an upgrade that requires multiple slots with its Weapon Hardpoint ship ability (such as Barrage Rockets [󲁐󲁐])?

A: No. The Weapon Hardpoint ship ability grants a ship a special upgrade slot that can be used only for one upgrade that exactly matches one of the specified icons (󲁍, 󲁏, and 󲁐, in this case).

Q: Do abilities that reference upgrades of a specific type (such as Captain Jonus' pilot ability) affect upgrades with multiple types including that type?

A: Yes. For example, Captain Jonus' pilot ability can be used with a friendly ship's Barrage Rockets [󲁐󲁐], and Paige Tico [󲈦]'s ability can be used with Electro-Proton Bomb [󲁖󲁙]. Each of these upgrades has the qualifying type (󲁐 for Barrage Rockets and 󲁖 for Electro-Proton Bomb) in addition to its other type. Note that the Weapon Hardpoint ability does not behave this way, as it grants a special upgrade slot.