On 1/6/2020 at 7:36 PM, ScummyRebel said:

I’d guess Anakin/Ahsoka for the republic coming as a pack like the rebel Cassian + K2 where Ahsoka is operative with team work and anakin is either commander or maybe he gets the situational chart change too.

Maybe it’s another clone unique? 

I am sure your choices will eventually come.... theres just a lot of choices along the way they are more iconic.

Hoping for Anakin/Ahsoka and Sidious/Maul. Although Dooku/Assajj or Savage would have made more sense. 

Posted (edited)

Fanfic is by definition unlicensed. The EU et al are not fanfic. Calling that cartoon fanfic is sorta like calling Star Wars LEGO sets "bootleg toys".

See also: Works which predate any modern notion of licensing are not fanfic.

Edited by TauntaunScout

44 minutes ago, Tirion said:

George is who brought him back..... That is the exact opposite of fanfic

A lot of people seem to forget how heavily involved Lucas was in the Clone Wars series.

But as for Maul; he's a Separatist hero in Battlefront 2, he's a Separatist character in X-Wing, I would be very surprised if we don't get him as a Separatist Operative at some point. Yes he'd make more sense as a scum faction commander, and if we get the scum faction I can see him ending up there as well, but that didn't stop 3 Bounty Hunters from getting into none scum factions.

I´d love a Scum faction. For Corps Weequay Pirates and Jabba goons. Dryden bodyguards as an elite Corps, Pig Guards as melee "experts".  Hondo, Dryden and Jabba would be quality Commanders, Bib a cheaper one, and the ESB Bounty Hunters  plus Beckett, Val and Qi´'Ra as Ops. 

For current Rebels feel almost overcrowded with chars, but still, Lando feels like the missing one.

4 hours ago, Scactha said:

I´d love a Scum faction. For Corps Weequay Pirates and Jabba goons. Dryden bodyguards as an elite Corps, Pig Guards as melee "experts".  Hondo, Dryden and Jabba would be quality Commanders, Bib a cheaper one, and the ESB Bounty Hunters  plus Beckett, Val and Qi´'Ra as Ops. 

For current Rebels feel almost overcrowded with chars, but still, Lando feels like the missing one.

With the tanks Hondo uses and Swoop Bike gangs you've got heavy and support vehicle options. Death Watch special forces. I think Rancor Heavy/Nexu support could be interesting new rules. I think there's a lot there for scum, hopefully once the CW faction are more built up we see scum.