Some people have stated that if there is a character that comes out in one of FFG games, that you will see the like in other games.

Does that mean we’ll see Kanen Jarrus,  Anakin Skywalker, and Pong Krell for Legion, sooner than later?

I would not mind seeing more Jedi, or even inquisitors. Pong Krell would be a nasty piece of work though with two double bladed lightsabers, but the question is, which side would he be on? I’d say, probably separatists, but I would hope Republic.😁

I’d guess Anakin/Ahsoka for the republic coming as a pack like the rebel Cassian + K2 where Ahsoka is operative with team work and anakin is either commander or maybe he gets the situational chart change too.

Maybe it’s another clone unique? 

I am sure your choices will eventually come.... theres just a lot of choices along the way they are more iconic.

6 hours ago, JediPartisan said:

Some people have stated that if there is a character that comes out in one of FFG games, that you will see the like in other games.

Does that mean we’ll see Kanen Jarrus,  Anakin Skywalker, and Pong Krell for Legion, sooner than later?

I would not mind seeing more Jedi, or even inquisitors. Pong Krell would be a nasty piece of work though with two double bladed lightsabers, but the question is, which side would he be on? I’d say, probably separatists, but I would hope Republic.😁

I think pong krell would be interesting for a republic general. Maybe taking away abilities of clone units.  By doing this you get maybe 100 free points for your army. So a 800 point army would now be 900 points with certain abilities removed. 

3 hours ago, Verrendetta said:

I think pong krell would be interesting for a republic general. Maybe taking away abilities of clone units.  By doing this you get maybe 100 free points for your army. So a 800 point army would now be 900 points with certain abilities removed. 

Or maybe Krell will come with two unit cards? He did switch sides in the CW show.

6 hours ago, ScummyRebel said:

I’d guess Anakin/Ahsoka for the republic coming as a pack like the rebel Cassian + K2 where Ahsoka is operative with team work and anakin is either commander or maybe he gets the situational chart change too.

Maybe it’s another clone unique? 

I am sure your choices will eventually come.... theres just a lot of choices along the way they are more iconic.

It wasn’t just about the CW stuff (though I would love to even see an announcement at this point), there was also Kanen Jarrus, who was a rebel. More Jedi or even Sith may actually help with the Tauntaun threat 😁, especially if we get cheap Jedi.

7 hours ago, KommanderKeldoth said:

Anakin

Assajj Ventress

Lando

We're still missing these iconic longstanding characters 

Too true.

I want a Super Tactical Droid for Seps, looks so cool and would be a much cheaper general than the current selection (I imagine, since they are there to command, not to fight, even if I imagine they are a step above most in individual ability to ensure it doesn't easily get taken out), failing that I'd settle for the generic commander droid or whatever it's called, ugly toasters that they are... I want to be able to actually play the horde of robots that CIS should be xD

After that, Magnaguards would be neat as an elite CC unit.. Commando Droids could work too. Would be curious to see them include Geonosians or other Sep aliens but... I'd not mind if they stuck entirely to droids except for commanders.

The floor is pretty open for the Republic and the CIS.  Rebels we have a bunch of operatives left from the movies and rebels.  Imperials we have more operatives and at least two more vehicles with the ATDP and the transport truck

My top three wave wish list and creature list.

Lando &  Bespin Guards

Grand Moff Tarkin & Imperial Naval Troopers

Greedo & Tuskin Raiders

Vehicles/Creatures/terrain/objectives - Bantha, Rebel Gun Tower, Probe Droids.

4 hours ago, JediPartisan said:

Or maybe Krell will come with two unit cards? He did switch sides in the CW show.

Did he? I thought he was more anti-clone than he was pro-CIS. I don’t recall him doing anything for the seppies just going “lost in the darkness” rogue of how killing clones was fun to him. 

I could see him in republic with debuffs to all clones (so mirror match impact but also hurting your own guys) and some special abilities that proc off sacrificing your own men. But I don’t see him as a Seppie unit

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, ScummyRebel said:

Did he? I thought he was more anti-clone than he was pro-CIS. I don’t recall him doing anything for the seppies just going “lost in the darkness” rogue of how killing clones was fun to him. 

I could see him in republic with debuffs to all clones (so mirror match impact but also hurting your own guys) and some special abilities that proc off sacrificing your own men. But I don’t see him as a Seppie unit

He said he was going to join Dooku, not actually the separatists, but then again Ventress didn’t join the separatists either. Krell didn’t get the chance to join Dooku though (a clone killed him), but he did kill a lot of clones so that’s why I was thinking two factions.

I like the idea of giving negatives to his troops as long as they keep his price low and abilities good to off set that negative (it could be fun).

Maybe give Krell’s troops AI.

Edited by JediPartisan

14 hours ago, JediPartisan said:

I'm not sure about that. Kyle Katarn is in the LCG and X-Wing and Jan Ors is in both plus in Armada, but I don't think we'll be getting them in Legion.

But I have no doubt that we'll get Anakin and Kanan eventually. Not sure about Krell, but it's possible.

8 minutes ago, Lemmiwinks86 said:

I'm not sure about that. Kyle Katarn is in the LCG and X-Wing and Jan Ors is in both plus in Armada, but I don't think we'll be getting them in Legion.

But I have no doubt that we'll get Anakin and Kanan eventually. Not sure about Krell, but it's possible.

Yeah it seems like Legion is entirely canon focused. We havent had one old EU character yet.

13 minutes ago, Lemmiwinks86 said:

Jan & Kyle came out before Legion was created. I think it’s only current things that hold the, it came out here, so why not here, thing. Then again the whole thing is probably just a superstition, but I would still like to see more Jedi types in all the factions and those 3 characters in particular (even Jan and Kyle).😁

That doesn't make much sense to me, Inferno Squad was a special ops team, Rogue Squadron is a group of pilots (and I'm not even sure they're canon anymore?). I mean, I'm sure they can use a blaster, but their expertise is in different areas entirely...

I'd really like to see 4 unit collections. Maybe in a year or so. Fill out all the operatives we'd have to wait years for by grouping them together. With cards to use them as operatives or Corps unit leaders. 

Rebels: Hera, Ezra, Zeb, Chopper. (Kanan should be released separately)

Empire: Dengar, Zuckuss, IG-88, 4lom

CIS: Zam Wessel, Savage,??

Republic: choose any 4 jedi not likely to get their own release. Plo Koon, Aayla, etc. 

7 hours ago, AldousSnow said:

Republic: choose any 4 jedi not likely to get their own release. Plo Koon, Aayla, etc. 

I would also include Clone Force 99, ARC Troopers Echo and Fives and Republic Commando Gregor as possible operatives as well

I want to see the Senate Guard, I love their "praetorian" outfit :) !

I also want to see Geonosians and other Conferedation races to complement the droids.

I want to see Shaak Ti, a long-time favourite of mine. And generally speaking, I hope we see more racial diversity for commanders and operatives.

And nobody mentionned him, but I'm sure he is in all our hearts... I want to see Master Yoda on the field !!!

It would be interesting to see them do a Tarkin that could represent him both as  Officer during the Clone Wars for the Republic and as a (Grand) Moff for the Empire.

Other wish list items include Spider Droids and Crab Droids for the CIS and Imperial Naval Troopers for the Empire.

20 hours ago, Soren Doomhammer said:

With Iden Versio coming out I would like to see the rest of Inferno Squad.

Wedge and Rogue Squad could be the rebel equivalent.

no that not an equivalent but maybe Nora Wextly and snips and bones and there crew

2 minutes ago, BobaMatt said:

Darth Maul would be a no-brainer for the Separatists. Whether he's better as a commander or just an operative, I'm not sure. But he HAS to be in Legion at some point.

Probably operative... he’s just someone you send to make people pee their pants, he doesn’t give orders...