Mad Maximus

Clone Wars Tank Premium Bases?

Happy New Year All,

With my sons jumping wholeheartedly into their Clone Wars Legion Armies, we've been heavily checking out the units & what's coming. I noticed that both the Republic & Separatist Tanks have bases suggesting that they'll be able to strafe (with notches on the sides as well as front & back). My question is, "Has anyone seen anything suggesting that new Premium Bases will be released with notches at 12, 3, 6, & 9 o'clock?"

I've started building my Clone Army on the Premium Bases, but I'll want all units on those.

sabre.jpg

8 minutes ago, GreatMazinkaiser said:

I brought this up a while back and it's basically down to "hopefully" "why bother?" and "fat chance".

You can add a bit of „I have a bad feeling about this.“ to the mix. 

I also did my clones on these bases.  Even if its announced they will do premium bases. the time before they release will be way past when the tanks come out.  

did they do a premium base for the Imperial Assault Tank at all?

Honestly the tanks cover so much of the base there's almost no point in having a "Premium" one as you hardly see any of the base anyways as the model covers so much.

That is especially true for the Separatist AAT as well.