57 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

A missed attack can potentially set that hazard off.

But not a successful one? Nothing in there about that. 
You still have not found or cited in any rule that it’s not valid on a missed attack check with A/T to do any of the following:

- bouncing off their armor unbalancing then (Upgrading their next check)

- being so forceful as they parry that they must move back out of cover and into advantageous placement for an ranged ally (remove cover, upgrade allies next check)

- slice into the grated metal walk way destroying a panel and causing them to plummet

These examples are all in RAW. You can’t credibly take a  statement about attack checks and take “miss” as some unstated absolute when everything else in the system (even mechanics in the same section) goes against it. We all see the elephant but you will die insisting it’s a snake you have in your hand. You carefully connect some rules to each other, leave other repeated rules out. You don’t see the forest for your two trees. 

Edited by Jedi Ronin

7 minutes ago, Jedi Ronin said:

Yeah, we are definitely in to the phase of the thread where Tramp knows he’s wrong

I'm not sure about that.  Usually when he's solidly backed into a corner he just disappears from the thread.  The fact that he's still arguing makes me think that he still believes that he's right. 

Tramp, I'm a fan of Boba too; I'll admit it.  And I've actually established in my campaign that he is in fact a Mandalorian; but my campaign is around 90% head-canon, and I've never made any claim to the contrary.  If you want the Fetts to have been / to be / to eventually be Mandalorian in your own campaign, that's fine; nobody's going to stop you.  But this blatant refusal to acknowledge the very black-and-white statements made by canon authorities on the subject is... a little concerning.  

5 minutes ago, Vorzakk said:

I'm not sure about that.  Usually when he's solidly backed into a corner he just disappears from the thread.  The fact that he's still arguing makes me think that he still believes that he's right. 

Yeah, I think you’re ultimately correct. This is usually what we see when he’s getting to that point. 

54 minutes ago, Oldmike1 said:

to me after all the bloody retcons to this I say NO Han was the only one to shoot and the Fetts were Mando if not by blood then by culture 

Mandalorians as a whole weren't even movie level canon (the only level that counted), nevermind the Fetts being part of them. Even today, the word Mandalorian still has never been even mentioned in the films?

11 minutes ago, micheldebruyn said:

Even today, the word Mandalorian still has never been even mentioned in the films?

Filoni mentioned that earlier in that same “Creating Mandalore” featurette.