Jump to content
geek19

Cannot Get Your Ship Out! January Articles

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Thank you for covering Cracken. He is my main. I think you hit the nail on the head that one of the main problems when trying to evaluate Cracken is that you never really know how much damage you saved during a game.

Edited by icedbecker2007

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, icedbecker2007 said:

Thank you for covering Cracken. He is my main. I think you hit the nail on the head that one of the main problems when trying to evaluate Cracken is that you never really know how much damage you saved during a game.

None, you fly into more shots by sticking religiously to speed 3 and thus take more damage. Mitigation, fly at the correct speed and use Cracken when appropriate only. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ginkapo said:

None, you fly into more shots by sticking religiously to speed 3 and thus take more damage. Mitigation, fly at the correct speed and use Cracken when appropriate only. 

I did allude to that. Mainly stating this just so I can use the word "allude" in a sentence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2020 at 11:41 PM, geek19 said:

https://cannotgetyourshipout.blogspot.com/2020/01/the-denouement.html

Commanders are finished! John's done with updates yaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Just read the Raddus article. Great read, very thorough.

"One mousefart of distance 2 is still within distance 2"

I would replace "within distance 2" to "at distance 1-2" just to decrease potential confusion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Just read the Raddus article. Great read, very thorough.

"One mousefart of distance 2 is still within distance 2"

I would replace "within distance 2" to "at distance 1-2" just to decrease potential confusion. 

Thanks, fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Just read the Raddus article. Great read, very thorough.

"One mousefart of distance 2 is still within distance 2"

I would replace "within distance 2" to "at distance 1-2" just to decrease potential confusion. 

Both @geek19 and I played Warmachine prior to Armada, where "within" is Armada's "at" and "completely within" is Armada's "within." It causes the occasional error with that terminology, unfortunately :(. Good catch!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2020 at 1:11 PM, Snipafist said:

Both @geek19 and I played Warmachine prior to Armada, where "within" is Armada's "at" and "completely within" is Armada's "within." It causes the occasional error with that terminology, unfortunately :(. Good catch!

Can attest. This still kills me inside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...