Sign in to follow this  
DoomTurtle

Printable Heralds

I plan on getting an ink cartridge this weekend and some sturdy card stock so I can print the two heralds (Pharaoh and DH).  Does anyone have a file they can send me that is already sized to the appropriate dimensions to match all the other "official" heralds?  I don't have an expansion that comes with a herald yet, so I'm not too sure of the exact size, and also don't want to go through a bunch of test prints to be sure the quality is good enough if I try to size it up myself.  So if someone has an already sized and tested file they can email, that would be great.  Just send it to my junkmail account at doomxturtle@yahoo.com.

I'm of the agreement though (like everyone else) that they should just include the two heralds in the Lurker expansion.  Just to have an "official" version, and it may help spark sales from those that don't have those two expansions.  But what are ya gonna do?

DoomTurtle said:

I plan on getting an ink cartridge this weekend and some sturdy card stock so I can print the two heralds (Pharaoh and DH).  Does anyone have a file they can send me that is already sized to the appropriate dimensions to match all the other "official" heralds?  I don't have an expansion that comes with a herald yet, so I'm not too sure of the exact size, and also don't want to go through a bunch of test prints to be sure the quality is good enough if I try to size it up myself.  So if someone has an already sized and tested file they can email, that would be great.  Just send it to my junkmail account at doomxturtle@yahoo.com.

I'm of the agreement though (like everyone else) that they should just include the two heralds in the Lurker expansion.  Just to have an "official" version, and it may help spark sales from those that don't have those two expansions.  But what are ya gonna do?

Just dropped you an email with the Heralds resized gui%C3%B1o.gif

OK, they should be sent. Let me know if anyone didn't get them. Sorry Julia—I didn't see you already made one!

AshDiamond said:

Heh, instead of printing, I made the heralds (DH and DP) myself. And it looked pretty good, I have to say (well, my sister drew the illustrations)!

Heh, I'd like to see that! Can you scan them?