Sign in to follow this  
Gualdo

Lords of Winter in stock in UK store...

bloodycelt said:

So LoW OCTGN Plugin?

is this a threat? :-)

I will publish OCTG2 plugin after I have censored cards and FFG will make announcement of "in store" of the pack.

I used google translation so I hope the meaning was not wrong! Was a joke so I hope was not an offence! I have already the plugin, but I think to respect FFG is better wait it is in USA store before release it.

Now I'm completing Kings of the north one. In some minutes you should have that.

You're right its not listed... I forgot to check. I suppose I can use the Non-LCG sets for now (like ITE for Take them by Surprise) for my deck testing.

Then again, LoW might not be released in time for NYC Regional.

Max Wax said:

Enjoy the new Stark cards before some get banned! :)

Yeah - not gonna happen. There are still a couple more Lannister cards I'd like to see go, though.

The set is arrived at my home today from UK. All as expected... great image cards... great cards... and an article wrote by jonhatan and other 2 guys that explain how to make a good stark tully deck and direwolf one with only one Core Set and one LoW copy.

Gualdo said:

Ruvion said:

I am counting 49 cards...does this mean the remaining 6 cards are all income/reducer cards?

Yes, remaining cards are:

great hall

godswood

eddard's chamber

fiefdom

street of steel

narrow sea

Great Hall or Great Keep?

Playing catch up as I have only just joined the forums, but we've had the new expansion for a week or so now. Looks great, just a pity that I can't use it in our tournament this weekend. Oh well, next time.

cheers

Guy

Seems that the set is in "distributing to store" mode :-) (FFG Upcoming page)... so it will be legal for sure for Gencon and maybe some of your Regionals... I'm curious to see how it will change the enviroment... this sunday we have italian national (unofficial ones) and the set will be not legal so I don't have yet a response... the first deck I will do with the set is... a greyjoy rush :-)

I apologize for refreshing this old thread, but does any of you have an updated list of reprinted ccg cards? Before such lists were posted, with info if anything has changed on a card. Please share.

PS I noticed that even some LCG cards get reprints already, like "Street of Steel" :)