Sign in to follow this  
Gualdo

Lords of Winter in stock in UK store...

Here are the remaining characters:

(3) Deepwood Mercenary - Stark
3 STR M P House Glover. Mercenary.
Response: After Deepwood Mercenary is declared as an attacker or defender, choose and discard 1 attachment from any
other participating character.

(2) House Tully Septon - Stark
3 STR I Septon. House Tully.
House Tully Septon cannot attack, and does not kneel to defend.
(Holy)

(2) Riverrun Messenger - Stark
2 STR I P House Tully.

(2) Wolf Pack - Stark
3 STR M Creature. Direwolf.
No attachments.

(3) Host of the Bear - Stark
5 STR M P Army. House Mormont.
No attachments except Weapon
Discard Host of the Bear from play at any time your total initiative is 2 or lower.
(War)

(5) King Robb's Companions - Stark
4 STR M P Army.
No attachments. Renown.
During the marshalling phase, you may pay any amount of King Robb's Companions' cost by kneeling
that amount of influence.

(1) Knight of the Red Fork - Stark
3 STR M P House Tully. Knight.
After you play Knight of the Red Fork form your hand, kneel all non-House Tully cards you control.
Knight of the Red Fork does not stand during the standing plase if you lost dominance this round.
(War)

(2) Guard at Riverrun - Stark
2 STR M House Tully.
Guard at Riverrun gets +1 STR while defending.
At the end of the challenge phase, if no opponent has won a Mil challenge against you this round, draw a card.

(6) Edmure's Host - Stark
6 STR M P House Tully. Army.
No attachments. Immune to events.
Lower the cost to play Edmure's Host by 1 for each House Tully character you control.

(3) * Ser Edmure Tully - Stark
3 STR M P Lord. Knight. House Tully.
Response: After a House Tully character you control is declared as a defender, remove all attacking characters with
STR 1 or lower from the challenge.
(War)

(1) * Hoster Tully - Stark
0 STR P Lord. House Tully.
House Tully characters get +1 STR.

(4) * The Blackfish - Stark
Already spoiled.

(3) * Qhorin Halfhand - Neutral
Already spoiled.

(s4) Mance's Men - Neutral
6 STR M P Army. Wildling.
No attachments. Deadly.
(Shadow)

(3) * Rorge - Neutral
3 STR M Ally. Mercenary.
Stealth
Raise the Claim value of the attacking player's revealed plot card by 1 during the first challenge declared each round.

King Blith said:

man i can not wait to get my card and start playing stark maybe the house to beat this sumer

King Blith said:

man i can not wait to get my card and start playing stark maybe the house to beat this sumer

the question is, can they out immunity/cancel a martell control deck? They probably can against a lanni deck (which can still out control a martell control, at least according to OCTGN tourney). Also, not sure how they will fare against GJ yet as they have a lot of the same STRs....they definatly jumped up into the mix though. ~pout time: I still want a bara box before gencon.....

So many old probelm cards back - so many new problems to deal with.

based on what I am seeing I have a pretty good idea what Baratheon will be getting - and it will help. But Stark is going to be really, really good now.

Stag Lord said:

I have a pretty good idea what Baratheon will be getting - and it will help. But Stark is going to be really, really good now.

For those of us who are slow, like me, why don't you post you thoughts in another thread?

I'm guessing teh endless stadn event will be back, the Ramy you could pay with influence (whiich i think had renown), the INF producing knight, maybe Storm's end Battlements (whcih will be a lot better now) and maybe Wildifre Blade.

Seriously - look at the stuff Stark got back you never thought you'ld see again. I'm freaking half surprised Great Host wasn't on this list.

I love "all" cards... one card that is incredible is the Crown because in this way I can run winter effects without "mandatory" 3x white raven in the deck and one plot spot occupied.

Just for curiosity I don't know why there is Jojen and not meera :-)

and I'd like to have a rickon there... but other cards are simply amazing... blackfish and Guard at Riverrun give a little boost to the draw... and it's all day that I think about Stark NW deck :-)

with

The Wall
Cost 4
The north
Challenges: Put in play a Night's Watch character from your hand knelt as defender during any challenge started by your opponent. Limit one per challenge. Return this character to your hand at the end of the phase if it is in play

I dream :-)

Gualdo said:

I love "all" cards... one card that is incredible is the Crown because in this way I can run winter effects without "mandatory" 3x white raven in the deck and one plot spot occupied.

and no -1 gold on income count and immunity for the character attached to and +2 STR cuz the rest just isn't enough

Wow, so much awesome in there. I cant wait to build my new stark deck, ill be able to make a proper noble/warcrest deck with a nice tully undertone that should kick some serious ass.

I'm looking at putting Jojen in my Greyjoy raid deck. I could have seen this card as simply reveal the top 3 cards of the opponent's deck, but discard the top 3 is amazing. Stark is getting alot of tricks here.

Glad to see Marched and Fortified back in the mix.

Guest Not In Sample

Any indication on the number of copies of each card?

I'm not a Stark player...But I guess I'm going to do something with this...I'm so...excited! :)

LoW has 165 cards (three copies of 55 cards) as seen here, since it has assumed the triplicate distribution model touted earlier this year. 

Thanks Fai, for the list!
I am counting 49 cards...does this mean the remaining 6 cards are all income/reducer cards?

Lars said:

King Blith said:

King Blith said:

the question is, can they out immunity/cancel a martell control deck? They probably can against a lanni deck (which can still out control a martell control, at least according to OCTGN tourney). Also, not sure how they will fare against GJ yet as they have a lot of the same STRs....they definatly jumped up into the mix though. ~pout time: I still want a bara box before gencon.....

well ya i just think it goign to be control on field where you see stark out killlvery one

2nd i liek to see targ box next i think out of all house targ missing the most

Ruvion said:

I am counting 49 cards...does this mean the remaining 6 cards are all income/reducer cards?

Yes, remaining cards are:

great hall

godswood

eddard's chamber

fiefdom

street of steel

narrow sea

Well initial thoughts are 1)that's probably my least favorite eddard since he doesn't have stealth. and 2)they ban lannister's attachment control a month or so ago and now stark gets TWO great attachment control cards?! wtf? 

Staton said:

Well initial thoughts are 1)that's probably my least favorite eddard since he doesn't have stealth. and 2)they ban lannister's attachment control a month or so ago and now stark gets TWO great attachment control cards?! wtf? 

~ I dont think it will matter since no one will play Stark at Gencon. Besides who plays attachments :-P

Well I hope that bara at least gets some reprinted attachment control. We've been missing it. :( Also there's no way Battlements is getting reprinted. I mean, that would be fanfreakingtastic, but I doubt it. I mean with all their reducing, it would be feasible to win on the first turn. and def the second or third turn. is that really a good thing for the lcg?

also, very glad to see bran is house stark only.

After a day or so to adjust to this news, I'm somewhat saddened that we didn't get a set of "other" cards, like in Greyjoy (Kings and Queens) and Martell (dual house). And it doesn't appear that we're getting new MB/IG/PW struggle plots. Those were all things I looked forward to when these expansions came out, as they were useful outside the theme house.

Don't get me wrong I'm very happy with the options that are given for other houses, and the fact that we get a playset of everything for only $30 is another mark in the set's favor. But I would have liked a few more options for all houses in this set.