BiggsIRL

5th Annual Vassal World Cup

I've been delaying submitting a list. In the interest of a good tournament I won't be submitting. Unfortunately, the way the next several weeks look I wouldn't be very flexible in scheduling. I tried to get ahead on things, but it's just not happening. I look forward to the battle reports.

So go ahead and get that alternate in.

@BiggsIRL Unfortunately, I am currently at military training that has me going from 7am to 10pm every day, and we are scheduled to keep that up for the next two weeks, without break (I havent had a day off work since Dec29th)... So I believe I can not schedule or play matches at this time. I apologize for the inconvienence, please allow someone else to take my slot if they are able.

Edited by Ling27

5 hours ago, Realadmiralsdoitinspace said:

Just in case y'all are desperate for a last-minute punching bag, I've thrown together and submitted a hot, at-large mess to explode as and when required...

Just to check, it doesnt include fleet ambush does it?

Sadly I don't think I'm going to manage to play this time around :( - youngest child is being super difficult with sleep at the moment and I'm already falling asleep at work during the day. I normally play my Vassal tournament games really late at night/early morning and I'm not going to manage. Crap start to my Armada year! missed my local Prime and now this 😭

With less than 24 hours to get your submissions in, we have the following entries.  IF YOUR NAME ISN'T HERE, SUBMIT NOW!

BAD_Dinner
OutboundFlight
CommanderDave
MandoMoose/Sam
Cael
Green Squadron 3
RapudReload
Angry Ewok
Karneck
Truthiness
Trogdor04
Tokra
Brobafett
LTD
The Jabbawookie
antisocialmunky
Irishmadcat
Aresius
ChavoGuerrero
Green Knight
187-Leon
jp82729
Roquax
RealVeers
Realadmiralsdoitinspace
L3ct3r
beginner2winner / b2w
TigerKommandant/Nathan
duck_bird

Note that this is 29 out of 32 required entries.  This is GOOD NEWS if you are an At-Large.  BAD NEWS if I don't get 3 more people signing up!

9 hours ago, Green Squadron 3 said:

Qestion can i change my roster?

9 hours ago, Karneck said:

Yes, just resubmit your list and the new one gets used.

You have until the submission deadline.

Edited by BiggsIRL

19 hours ago, Zamalekite said:

Sadly I don't think I'm going to manage to play this time around :( - youngest child is being super difficult with sleep at the moment and I'm already falling asleep at work during the day. I normally play my Vassal tournament games really late at night/early morning and I'm not going to manage. Crap start to my Armada year! missed my local Prime and now this 😭

My toddler is doing this too.  They were sleeping spectacularly, going to sleep on their own.  Now it's five wakeups a night and unwilling to go to sleep without constant "pat-pats".  I've gotten them to going to sleep just with me in the room, no pats, but still a pain.  Still easier than the older kiddo was though.

1 hour ago, Admiral Theia said:

My toddler is doing this too.  They were sleeping spectacularly, going to sleep on their own.  Now it's five wakeups a night and unwilling to go to sleep without constant "pat-pats".  I've gotten them to going to sleep just with me in the room, no pats, but still a pain.  Still easier than the older kiddo was though.

So play Vassal in their room?