Sign in to follow this  
Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

Every Starfighter in Star Wars Films, Resistance B-Wing

On 12/18/2019 at 6:41 AM, CaptainJaguarShark said:

I guess we don't get to have the T-85 in live action.

According to the Haynes Rebel Starfighter owner manual, the majority of operational T-85's were on Hosnian Prime when Starkiller base nuked the planet, leaving very few operational ships left.

Edited by T70 Driver

On 12/21/2019 at 4:10 PM, T70 Driver said:

According to the Haynes Rebel Starfighter owner manual, the majority of operational T-85's were on Hosnian Prime when Starkiller base nuked the planet, leaving very few operational ships left.

Yeah, yeah... but when this call goes out for help, not a single person who still has one answers the call?

7 hours ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

Yeah, yeah... but when this call goes out for help, not a single person who still has one answers the call?

Possibly because those who still have T-85s are all serving with the New Republic armed forces and are under orders to stand down and not respond to any calls for assistance from the Resistance. All of the ships we see in the final battle of RoS are either Resistance or civilian craft who wouldn't have access to the Republic's top of the line starfighter. 

7 hours ago, T70 Driver said:

Possibly because those who still have T-85s are all serving with the New Republic armed forces and are under orders to stand down and not respond to any calls for assistance from the Resistance. All of the ships we see in the final battle of RoS are either Resistance or civilian craft who wouldn't have access to the Republic's top of the line starfighter. 

LOL the republic doesn't really even exist at this point, who would care about those orders? Anyone who heard that call and didn't go is probably just a coward, or too confused to understand what's happening.

20 hours ago, T70 Driver said:

Danger Leader (I forget his name) steals one from a recycling plant during Resistance Reborn; that said, it could have been destroyed or damaged beyond repair prior to EpIX.

I imagine all other T-85 pilots have been hunted down by the First Order or Bounty Hunters by that point.

5 hours ago, Stryker359 said:

Danger Leader (I forget his name) steals one from a recycling plant during Resistance Reborn; that said, it could have been destroyed or damaged beyond repair prior to EpIX.

I imagine all other T-85 pilots have been hunted down by the First Order or Bounty Hunters by that point.

What, Shriv? Neat.

Also, to the thread.

B-Wings don't really exist, they're just rumors. Any you see are probably holodrones.

On 12/24/2019 at 11:43 AM, Stryker359 said:

Hopefully not. Since the space battle was so quick they could easily say that a few ships from the New Republic was there. T-85s are way to cool just to get a bit of screen time on a TV show (still more then the B-wings I guess lol)

The list the Resistance got in Resistance Reborn I thought was how they got their fleet. They could free the prison camps and let thousands know that they choice was to fight or disappear. Maybe they were also able to get a few new republic ships as well.......