Sign in to follow this  
Lukez

No Annoucement

Well mid December gives them till the 18th I guess? And they don't do Fridays since that is there new day.......................... So really seven or eight day window left. I would not be surprised if even this gets pushed back lol since a prodcut a week seemed like the way to go.

The dark times are most likely coming.......Looking at releases they have Legion, Armada, and X-wing all stuffed in January. Throw in the 4 Legion products (six maybe for Cassien/Iden) for February and I would say a lot will not make it on time.

12 minutes ago, RyantheFett said:

Well mid December gives them till the 18th I guess? And they don't do Fridays since that is there new day.......................... So really seven or eight day window left. I would not be surprised if even this gets pushed back lol since a prodcut a week seemed like the way to go.

The dark times are most likely coming.......Looking at releases they have Legion, Armada, and X-wing all stuffed in January. Throw in the 4 Legion products (six maybe for Cassien/Iden) for February and I would say a lot will not make it on time.

I think it was mentioned that the news would be out by the 13th. And yea, I imagine a fair few things will end up pushed back. Likely we will get Luke, Vader and the Corps packs in January, The bunker and R2+3PO in February, Phase 2 Clones and B2 Battle droids in March with the two tanks possibly coming out in March or even slipping into April. Then just add in all the new stuff they announce. 

9 hours ago, Animewarsdude said:

I think it was mentioned that the news would be out by the 13th. And yea, I imagine a fair few things will end up pushed back. Likely we will get Luke, Vader and the Corps packs in January, The bunker and R2+3PO in February, Phase 2 Clones and B2 Battle droids in March with the two tanks possibly coming out in March or even slipping into April. Then just add in all the new stuff they announce. 

March and April for any new clones wars stuff. The game is going to get stale for those two factions by then.

33 minutes ago, XR8rGREAT said:

March and April for any new clones wars stuff. The game is going to get stale for those two factions by then.

At least they got Rex and Dooku earlier than intended and will get ever so slightly more options with the corps upgrades but yea its been rough for them. 

1 hour ago, FSD said:

Dear FFG:

Please refrain from posting pictures of Star Wars characters for news on *other* games and getting me all excited. :D

Same for me! But finally we have gotten our announcement.... I hope you like paint ;)

1 minute ago, Dardura said:
6 minutes ago, lunitic501 said:

This is more or less like still no annoucement...

I really really hope that this counts as the 1 new product and we got 4 left......................... In my heart I feel like this will count for two products. Cassian/Iden should be two others. So really one new  product???

Maybe I am being super negative about this all, but this was suppose to help us get over the massive delays of everything. Maybe if the leak is false or did not happen months ago three new products would count for something.

1 minute ago, RyantheFett said:

I really really hope that this counts as the 1 new product and we got 4 left......................... In my heart I feel like this will count for two products. Cassian/Iden should be two others. So really one new  product???

That was my first thought too. So maybe the 5th product is a Clone Wars terrain piece with mission cards?

4 minutes ago, RyantheFett said:

Maybe I am being super negative about this all, but this was suppose to help us get over the massive delays of everything. Maybe if the leak is false or did not happen months ago three new products would count for something.

Yeah, this definitely counts as two of the 5 new products. Which is tremendously disappointing. 

Assuming two of the remaining three are Cassian and Iden, the last one has to be a terrain piece, right? What else could it be? Maybe absolute best case scenario, it comes with a unit like R2-D2 in the escape pod, but that seems unlikely to me. 

7 minutes ago, Weikel said:

That was my first thought too. So maybe the 5th product is a Clone Wars terrain piece with mission cards?

probably, tbh I don't want to hear about new units that won't be out for 6-9 months until way sooner

FFG: Okay let's work hard on this thing we've never done before and hope they really like it!

Legion Community:

♫ I say, rollin' around ♫
♫ Sittin' on dubs ♫
♫ Can't lie, was high on shrubs, ♫
♫ Coolin' in my Escalade ♫
♫ Man I'm paid, I got it made ♫

♫ Take me to your special place ♫
♫ Close your eyes show me your face ♫

I'm gonna piss on it

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Weikel said:

IMHO, the only way to save this is an expansion similar to the Escape Pod but it’s a crashed Sep tank or something with a  Super Command Droid that is the “capture enemy intel” objective but also gives the CIS their much needed lower point commander card as well. 

Just now, Lochlan said:

Yeah, this definitely counts as two of the 5 new products. Which is tremendously disappointing. 

Assuming two of the remaining three are Cassian and Iden, the last one has to be a terrain piece, right? What else could it be? Maybe absolute best case scenario, it comes with a unit like R2-D2 in the escape pod, but that seems unlikely to me. 

you must be new here. welcome we meet every Tuesday.

5 minutes ago, FSD said:
14 minutes ago, Weikel said:

IMHO, the only way to save this is an expansion similar to the Escape Pod but it’s a crashed Sep tank or something with a  Super Command Droid that is the “capture enemy intel” objective but also gives the CIS their much needed lower point commander card as well. 

A terrain piece with a unit for CIS/Empire would be the best, but after this I feel like it will just be a piece of terrain with objective cards that can only be used with the terrain............. and be overpiced as well.

Between this, the massive delays, and what they did with X-wing I lost a lot of trust I have for the company. Which is sad since two out of the three errors I feel they did to themselves.

And maybe I am overacting and will think differently in a few days, but man.............I would have been fine with these paints if they were not presented as a giant early wave of 5 band new releases that we could give us something to do while everything gets delayed.